27.

A/N
Im violating, I know 😭 I'm sorry.

Here ya go.

Kaysia's pov

'So what are you going to do?' I asked Jay. I didn't really know what else to say. He was having a baby with his now ex after he got caught cheating with Princess. This whole situation was messy and if i'm honest I don't think a baby should be brought into this situation. "What can I do?" He asked, shrugging. It was a weird situation. On one hand I felt bad seeing my best friend feeling so defeated but on the other hand acknowledging he created this all himself. I wonder how Princess will take it. "I don't know, are you trying to fix it?" I asked. He shrugged once again. He was deep in thought and looked as if he was going to cry. I watched as he pulled his hood over his head ams tightened the strings. He put his hand in his head and took a deep breath. I scooted close to him and he just laid his head on my shoulder and cried. This was the first time i've ever seen him cry and I didn't know what else to do except hug him and allow him to get out everything he was feeling. I went into this conversation wanting to cuss him out but I didn't expect him to be so completely vulnerable. He was so fragile in this moment and I knew that whole bad cop stuff wouldn't cut it, besides he got that from Kane already. Though considering his pass, it's hilarious Kane thought he could say anything. "I don't want a baby, Kay". He admitted as he broke away from our hug. He wiped his face and sat up properly. "I proper don't want this baby". He added. I knew he didn't but I knew he also didn't want to tell Leah to have an abortion. "Talk to her Javelle, what you say also counts. How you feel counts". I explained. "Yeah but all i'm going to hear is it's her body and whatever else". He said. "Well you have to tell her because you will just end up resenting her and being an absent father so let her know where you stand from now". I said. "Your right I guess". He admitted as he grabbed his phone. I watched as he started typing and grabbed his phone out his hand quickly. I looked at the screen to see he messaged her 'we need to talk Leah'. And was about to send another. She was already typing. "Are you stupid?" I asked genuinely wanting an answer. "You was not going to tell her that over text, was you?"  I asked before he could answer. "Yeah, I dont want to go over there". He answered back. I didn't even say anything but my eyes diverted to his phone when I saw she messaged back. My jaw dropped at her response and Jay asked me what she said. I felt awkward saying it so just gave him his phone back. He kissed his teeth and looked and me and shook his head in embarrassment. He failed to mention the STI part so I was gobsmacked at that snarky comment she made back about it. "Does Princess know". Was all I could manage to say to him. He just nodded yes. I shook my head at him and he kissed his teeth again. "Why you shaking your head, she's the one that gave it to me". He said defensively. Now, I was even more shocked. I just thought he was fucking down the whole of London. "Yeah that's what I thought". He said in response to my silence. "What? Who did she get it from then?" I asked confused. "Lorenzo apparently". He said. "Rah" I sounded. "Ite, im gone". He said getting up and stretching. "Remember it's Sunday dinner at my mums this weekend". He reminded me. "Oh yeah, can't wait to see your mum". I replied back so happily. Jays mum was the best. He rolled his eyes around me and walked out. I kissed my teeth loudly and dramatically before hearing the door close.

I picked my phone off the table and messaged Princess asking what she was doing before calling Cameron. He answered instantly. "Baby girl". He said causing me to blush. "You've gone soft Cammy". A female voice laughed in the background making me laugh also. I assumed it was his sister seeing as she was staying with him. "Is that Shay?" I asked. "Yeah, she's just hating". He replied. "Your on loudspeaker, i'm driving". He informed. "Hey Shay". I said sweetly. "Hi". She sung back. 'How you doing?" She added. "Not bad, yourself?" I asked. "Yeah i'm good thanks". She replied. "Did you call me or her?" Cameron interrupted. "Don't be rude, i'll hang up". I threatened. "Go on then". He dared. I ended the call. I waited for 2 whole minutes before receiving a call back. I let it ring for a while just to be petty. "You took that long to call back?" I asked. "You're lucky I did". He said. "Anyways, what you lot doing. I'm bored". I said. Shay laughed and Cameron tutted at me. "I'm dropping Shay off at mine and then i'll come get you but be ready, I got shit to do". He said causing me to pause. "You know what, I'm not going to say anything rude. Okay Kane, let me know when you're outside". I said causing him to laugh. "Can you just drop me by Elephant station". I heard Shay ask. "Why?" Kane asked sternly. "Got shit to do". She said sounding exactly like him. It really made me laugh. "Watch your mouth you know". He said. "Yes boss". She said sarcastically. He just kissed his teeth before directing his focus back to me. "Kay, ima be there in 5 then". He said. "Okay cool". I replied. "Bye Shay, imma make sure he sends food home for you". I said to her. "Ahh you're the best, he starves me". She accused. "Fuck outta here, I give you money everyday". He said making me laugh. "Where's mine?" I asked jokingly. "I'm saving". Shay added. "You're both pissing me off". He said. "Kay, i'll see you". He said before hanging up. I laughed to myself thinking how he would ever handle us both in person. I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my crocs before picking my keys up and putting them in my pocket. I looked at myself in the mirror hanging up in the hallway and actually smiled. Life was better than it was a year ago. I fixed the curl that was out of place in my bun. A message from Kane came through saying he was outside so I left out.