4| 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐?

"You've got to be kidding, please tell me your kidding!" Max exclaimed. Eleven waltzed into the room, her arms full of Shell Slurpies and a bag of Eggo's dangling from her arm.

"Home," she responded and furrowed her brows at us, a grin formed over her lips as she gestured me the frozen treat, "Slur-pies?" I looked back at Max, "dead serious, Mayfield."

Max groaned and laid back on the bed, pulling at her hair from the roots. "That is SO gross Ellie!" She shouted, "I didn't want details." Rolling my eyes, I stood up help Eleven out with the groceries and our cold treats. "You did inform me to tell you if anything went down." Eleven grinned with her brows knitted softly together still, "Billy?"

I chuckled, glancing up at her with a grin, "yeah, billy." I stated.

Eleven giggled and followed me into the kitchen. She caught up to my side when I pulled the freezer open, "spill," she gushed and set the slurpies on the counter, handing over the bag of Eggo boxes. I put a finger to my lips, shushing her lightly. Hopper walked out of his room and was having troubles buttoning up his shirt.

"Hopper," I giggled, "what in God's name are you wearing?" He had on a light colored shirt with pink flamingos and green leaves. It covered his whole shirt as a design, something Hops never wore. Hopper raised his brows. He had a paper in between his teeth and he attempting to tie his shoes. He pulled the piece of paper from between his teeth before speaking, "I have a date tonight." I raised my brows and nearly dropped an Eggo box.

"A date!?" Me and Eleven screeched, in excitement at the same time. Hopper groaned, holding up a hand and shutting his eyes. "yes, a date. With Joyce Byers. So if you'd please, girls, Ellie. Don't tear my cabin down, be good for once, El." Eleven giggled, fixing her ponytail.

"I got watch on them, Hop. Don't worry." Hopper injected a glare at us both before he slipped out the door. Eleven and I rushed over to the windows, peeling back the curtains a bit to watch him pull out of the wood, driving off. I looked over at El, who seemed to have read my mind.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Eleven grinned and giggled as we both snatched up our slurpies and charged toward her room again. Max was still laying back on the bed, only difference now was she held a GAP magazine. She sat up and dropped the magazine, " I heard everything, so what's the plan?" I handed her the cherry slurpie with a smirk.

———

A bottle sat on the floor, on top of a piece of cardboard box. The box had little paper pieces with names on it. Eleven grabbed a bandana off the deer head, that stood out above her bed. She plopped back down in front of Max and I, holding the bandana. "Spin," she nodded at me. Glancing down at the bottle, it was fate for all of us. My fingers touched the cold surface, barley spinning it. The bottle came to a stopping point, landing on a name.

Mike Wheeler.

Eleven smiled once more before, tying the fabric over her eyes. Max whipped around, pushing the power button, revealing a fuzzy television.

Eleven was deeply concentrated, blood began seeping from her nose. Max and I watched and waited in usion. I wonder what was going on?

|Inside Eleven's Vision|

All the boys sat around on the couch. In the roller-spinning chair, sat Will Byers. He lazily drew with a pen, inking up the desk in Mike Wheelers basement.

"She knows I'm lying, she know!" Mike exclaimed and shoved a handful of potato chips in his mouth. Lucas sighed and scoffed, "Max and I break up all the time, she'll come back! Max does EVERY TIME."