6| 𝘾𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙎

The both of us had a laugh, gave sarcastic remarks, made out a few times here and there. We lie in the dark, calming down for a bit. No one spoke, if we did, it were only a few words. His hands roam my skin, under and around the hem of my shirt. I questioned him aims, but he would continue to explore, his fingers grazing over my hips and along my waistline. Here and there, he would run his hand over my collar bones and over my neck, examining my every inch it seemed. I'd flinch a few times at sudden physical contact, at the waist, receiving a snicker or two from Billy. A single hand tangled in his curly hair, twirling a curl around my finger. I'd let it fall, watching it curl back into a ringlet.

Billy launched his body toward his night stand, retrieving a cigarette and placing it between his lips. He wrapped an arm tightly around my shoulder, holding me close to him. His arm wrapped around to support him in lighting his cigarette, soon after releasing once it was lit. His fingers dangled over the edge of my shoulder, "you smoke?" My eyes snapped up to follow the voice.

"Oh, uh, well I used to but, I shouldn't. Bad habits."

Billy shrugged, "alright, no pressure princess." He took a long drag at it, letting his head touch the headboard behind him. He closed his eyes for a second, letting the smoke creep from his lips. It was mesmerizing. Billy caught my gaze, offering the smoke toward me. I scrunched my nose in a smile, shaking my head, "you stare at it an awful lot." Shoving my elbow into Billy's side, I shook my head and laughed. "Only because you looks hot doing it," I added. He smirked, "you'd look better." I gave up on his teasing. Snatching the cigarette from his fingers, Billy didn't seem to budge, as if he knew I were going to do it. His eyes tracked to my lips, watching as I inhaled and exhaled. He raised his brows, "impressive, you look like a god doing it."

Billy made my insides feel all mushy, the redness in my cheeks began to darken up. I shrugged from under him, shaking my head with a grin. Billy put the cigarette out, shoving the butt into the ashtray, then slouched his position. His face was shoved in the crook of my neck, a arm linked around my body. His free hand clutching a handful of the loose T-shirt around me. "I love this side of you," I spoke up, twirling my fingers to make circles on his back. Billy scooted his body down to a laying position, his head resting on my stomach, arms tightly wrapped around my waist. "Not many get to see this side," Billy slurred, sleepily.

I took advantage of the moment, lightly and slowly, running my hand over his bare back. Letting my fingers dance around and trace his muscles, feeling the tenseness. I ran my fingers down his spine, tracing each spot, softly. His muscles would ease under my touch. I massaged the tensest spots, feeling him becoming more relaxed. Each stroke, the tenseness would dissolve and his breathing would deepen. His hands stalled under my shirt, resting below my gut. His fingers twitched and he breathing was deep. The boy had fallen asleep.

Soft snores were released, his lips parted slightly. The grip he held around my waist, loosened. Shifting my body around a bit, I got comfortable, knowing I wouldn't move from that position for a bit. My hands winded his curls, my palm still spread across and stroked his back. I pulled the covers over myself and him slightly. I shut the little lamp off that stood next to the bed, on the little night stand, dozing off soon after.

———

The sound of commotion came from the opposite side of Billy's door. My eyes ripped open, leaving a stinging feeling to burn. Tears brimming my eyes, I rubbed them and attempted to turn around. An arm had a firm brace around my hips, but I managed to fully squirm around, coming face to face, with Billy Hargrove. My breathing stopped. It scared me for a split second to see a shirtless Billy, him and I in the same bed.

Faded memories of last night began coursing my mind. A shy smile creeped over my lips, he was peacefully asleep. It was fucking cute.

A loud thumping noise came from behind the wall at the end of us. I flinched tucking my face under Billy's forearm, causing him to stir in his sleep. Afraid of someone going to walk in, I began to attempt to wake him up. I sat up quickly, shaking him by the forearm, "Billy, Billy, wake up. Billy."