Chapter 7

"You- YOU LITTLE-" she was pulled away by a boy in a football uniform.

As he was pulling her away I noticed his dark black hair and muscular figure. He gave her too the cheerleaders, talked to them for a bit and kissed her on the cheek.

I turned on my heel about to walk to my class when I heard my name being called.

"Wait- Corinth!"

"Whoa whoa whoa how do you know my name?" I asked

"You didn't notice all the people watching when you bumped into Valencia?" he said scratching his head.

"Nope I had hairspray in my eyes" I laughed

He didn't crack a smile at all ,he just stood their fiddling with his helmet.

"Um im not trying to be nosy but what is a guy like you doing with her?"

He lifted his head up and said "Im still trying to get her back" and then he walked right past me into the boys locker room.

I automatically regretted what I said.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I was about to walk into my 3rd period class when I was pulled aside.

"What happened? Are you okay? I'm so sorry I left I should have-"

"Macy Macy calm down im fine!"

She took in a deep breath and held my hand.

"I'm the worst friend ever right?"

"Naww your just really bad at your aim" i joked.

She smiled and Korra stepped in and said "We should work on that"

"Well I'll see you guys at lunch okay?"

"Kay bye" they said in unison and gave each other odd looks.

I walked in to my math class and started working on the warm up.

3x+5y=16 Rearrange into slope form

"Ha easy" i murmured

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind me to a red head with black glasses on and a Marvel tank top.

"Hey do you remember how to do this? My names Faith by the way and I don't remember much" she laughed

"Oh yeah totally , my names Corinth"

"Corinth? Corinth. Cool name"

"Thanks" I simply said and turned my chair around so I could help her.

"Ok so first..."

-

-

-

-

-

-

Oh lunch you keep me sane.

I thought lunch lines took too long so I packed a lunch. And by pack I mean my dad got me chipotle.

"Man I'm about to steal you lunch!" Aaron said sitting next to me.

"Sure" I said fake coughing onto it.

"Uhh never mind I think they have pizza today anyways" he said standing up.

"Phaw serves him right not to mess with people's chipotle" Korra said as she took a piece of my chicken

"HEY!" I smacked her hand but she managed to get my chicken.

"What, a girls gotta eat?"

"Get your own food woman!"

"Can't im stealing Cameron's today"

I laughed at her response but was soon interrupted by the chants of FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

I got up and ran over to the scene.

"No no NO!"

I ran into the fight.