Chapter 9

It's been 2 weeks since the incident
I'm too scared to think about it
You think it doesn't exist but it does
That was his escape he said
I want to help him find a new escape then...

Alex was at my house , we were studying some geometry. Sometimes being around him made me nervous.
I have that feeling right now that I can't explain. Like I'm scared of him yet I trust him.
"You haven't looked at me once today"
My head shot up. Ive been to busy to notice.
"Sorry it's just .. Just.."
"Awkward being with someone who wanted to kill themselves? Yeah I guess it would be."
I was shocked. Not because of his assertiveness but that he didn't mind saying so loud. As if he didn't care.
"I-I ... Alex-"
"I know and I trust you. I kinda have been wanting to tell you. Your one of the first ever girls who actually care Ya know?"
I nodded my head and gave him a grateful smile.

"I don't cut" he simply said
Before I could say something he kept talking again.

"That blade wasn't for cutting. That blade is what my... My father.. U-uses..."

By now he had is head in his hands and i could tell this was hard for him to talk about. He let out a soft chuckle and looked up to sole at me.

"Me and my dad use to always go hunting" he looked at the ground and started smiling, as if all the good memories were coming back to him. He looked up at me and I could tell by the crinkles in his eyes , the times spent with his dad were happy ones.

"Everyone thought I was some psycho kid just because I was always holding that knife alot. People started getting scared of what I would do. Of what I might do to myself. I never had those intentions."

I just felt like a boulder had been lifted off my freakin chest. My goodness my heart almost burst through chest.

"I feel like someone just lifted Beyoncé's butt off me"

I loved how Alex just laughed really loud and then suddenly snorted.

"Ermm uhh" he scratched the back of his neck "Hehe where was I?"

"Snorting" i murmured.

"Humph, well then I guess story times over" he said getting up taking a bow.

"Ok ok I'll stop!"

"Fine... Ya see that knife was the only thing left I had of my father."

He looked at me with saddened eyes and said

"After he had died in a fire."

Alright pause for a second there

First of all he isn't actually suicidal
Second hes just as messed up as any other kid
And Lastly who else wouldn't feel sad if there dad died!
Un-Pause

"I'm so sorry for your loss" I really actually didn't know what else to say.
------
Guys I was gonna finish this story but I'm not sure if I should. Idk if I should continue writing because it would need to be detailed. So I'm sorry but if u want me to keep going with short chapters COMMENT wuv U