Falling For Him

(Before you start reading I would like you to vote my story to the end)
Hello readers!!!!!
Thanks for clicking read.

I can promise you that this story won't let you down. Just give it a try!

For updates plz add my book to your library.

And plz don't copy my work or my characters. This book is solely own by me.

The characters of this book is totally imaginary. However the contents of this book may be similar to real life happenings.

This book contains some swear words,if you don't like them then this book is not for you.

My book mainly does not contain mature contents, but if it does then I'll mention in the beginning of the chapter.

I would really appreciate your thoughts and opinions. So don't be shy to comment.  Thank you..!!!

Maria rahman is an average teenager. She lives her life to the fullest. She never fails to laugh , live and love. She is sweet, shy and simple. She believes in love. And has always wanted to be loved by others.

Ibrahim Zain Qureshi is a son of a billionaire. He gets whatever he wants. He doesn't believe in love, as his past still haunts him. He is arrogant, powerful, sassy and haughty.

Zain is not what he appears to be, but his past related to Maria changed him. But Maria can't help other than Falling for that arrogant man.

What will happen when a sweet Bangladeshi girl falls for a Hot Arabian businessman ???

Through their hardship they will find love in each other. Read my story to know...

I present you my story falling for him I really hope you like my story.

Guys plz like share and comment on my story! It will really help me.