Ch3 : Family

Tuesday

2:30 pm.

Maria's POV

All of the family members sat at the dining table. Ammu, papa, samara (my little sister, nearly 13), saif (my elder brother, 22) and me.
OK so here that we are talking about everybody's age then my age is 20.

Everybody ate in silence. I finished my classes and came home samara came along with me. Bhai also came early from his uni. I'm still not talking to him after what happened that day.

Flashback starts

"so where is your brother??" asked Nia and smirked.

"oohooo" said me and Lisa.

"why do care Nia?" asked Lisa.

"I don't care I'm just asking?"

"He is in his uni, he'll be back anytime I dunno" I said.

"ummmmmmm...... OK!"

Suddenly we heard a doorbell. We assumed it was my brother. Ammu opened the door. There he was.
Messy hair, tall, fair complexion. He literally barged in with his friends.

" we have guests home Saif!!!" Ammu said pointing at us.

We were sitting in our drawing room. But Nia had the most weird position.

"I don't care ammu" he said and left with his freind .

"what the fuck is his problem??!" I said to my friends and they laughed.

I just hate his friends. Navid he was eyeing us in a creepy way. But soon he left.

"what's with them today?" Nia asked.

"I don't have any idea".

After a couple of minutes we heard loud sound. And obviously it was from my brother's room. Perfect that's what we needed. He just ruined everything we planned. And we decided to go the nearest Coffee shop.

"Ammu I'm leaving" I said.

"OK girls, but be home before 7, and be safe" she said.

"fine we will" I said and left.

Flashback ends.

He planned it. He planned it all.. Uffffff I hate my brother. The most annoying brother ever.

We all finished our lunch and I helped ammu to clean the dishes.

Samara came to me saying that she needs my help with her homework.

There he was sitting and playing PUBG.

"what's so good about this game?? I just hate it. And almost every kid including adults play this game. Maybe old peoples as well.

And seeing his face was definitely the last thing I could ever ask for.

" hey Maria " he said.

" what?!? " I asked.

" look I know you're upset. But I'm sorry".

" I don't need your sorry. Keep it. Why did you do that??!?!"

"well I kind of had a fight that day and I couldn't control myself and I messed things up. Sorry sister"

"but that doesn't mean you'll misbehave with my friends."

"I said I'm sorry and that was not even misbehaving, I didn't even talk to them" he said eyeing me head to toe. Sometimes he looks at me like I'm a garbage. Like bruh what the fuck?

" that's OK bhai" I said and he smiled.

Now I feel bad... But whatever.

Like share and comment plz guys.
And shine the star on your left that motivates me to write.