Ch 16: Neat?

A/N: the original author never finished the story so bare with me here because I never write in first person.

•••

I sat awkwardly on the couch of my living room picking nervously at my fingers as I desperately tried to avoid my parents curious eyes.

"So..." My dad inquires breaking the silence. "How did it go?"

The question alone made me want to crawl into a hole and drown in my own tears. I have never felt so embarrassed in my entire life.

After the incident Jennie suggested that we spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies which I was obviously all for. She tried to reassure me that it was fine and not everyones first time is magnificent.

I was mortified to say the least. In fact now I can't even hear the word sex without wanting to cover my ears and run to the nearest bathroom to hide.

It didn't help that my parents totally knew what Jennie and I had obviously been up to the previous night. They know me better than the back of their hands.

The two of them had been sitting on the coffee table in front of me, patiently waiting for me to talk for the last 15 minutes.

"Jisoo, honey are you okay?" My mom asked as she placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and sat next to me. She looked worried.

I felt bad. A pregnant woman shouldn't be worried about her daughters faliure of a sexual performance. But I couldn't exactly lie and tell her things were dandy. That would just make her even more upset.

So I shook my head no earning a sympathetic click of her tongue and an awe as she side hugged me.

"What happened?"

I quickly shook my head again, feeling my cheeks light a fire upon themselves. "I can't say."

"You know you can tell us anything Chu, we won't get mad, or judge you." My dad said giving me a small smile.

He always was a cool dad like that.

I let out a loud sigh, puffing my cheeks out in the process. Tightly clenching my eyes shut I blurted it out.

"I had sex!"

My parents were quiet for a moment. I couldn't see their reactions because I was too afraid to open my eyes.

"Oh honey we know." My mother chuckled lightly as she rubbed my back. "Is that whats got you so upset?"

I opened my eyes as my lips formed into a small pout. "No.." I answered, sadly leaning my head on my mothers shoulder. "I was bad at it."

"Did she tell you that?" My dad frowned.

"No, I just—" I paused to keep myself from spilling too much information. As much as I love my parents they didn't need to know just how much trouble I had while trying to figure out the female anatomy. It was already embarrassing enough. "I messed up a bunch of times..." I muttered.

"Well it was your first time chu, its nothing to be upset about." My dad says. "No one is a god in the bedroom when they first start out. Heck most people don't even remember their first times because most of the time, they're all bad!"

"Yeah but I ruined her first time too." I said sadly.

"Honey, I promise you that unless she said so herself, you didn't ruin it." My mom says. "Sex isn't just about pleasure, it's about being close to someone and sharing that intimacy. I bet that counts for something right?"

"Yeah I guess..."

"Keep your head up champ, all it takes is a little practice." He nudges my chin with his usual smile.