Chapter 3- Girl Talk? Nope. (pt.2)

MAL HAD Left Ben's office and headed to her shared dorm, where she was supposed to meet Evie for her dress fitting. By the time she got there, however, the narcissist was nowhere in sight. She sighed and looked through all the dresses, which were ranging from floor length the knee length, and orange and pink (Lonnie's) to light blue and silver (Cindy's- Cinderella's second child). There were even a few capes and crowns. Suddenly, the door flung open, and a very angry looking Evie, with a phone held up to her right ear. Her eyes were blazing and her cheeks were bright red.

"What do you mean she's not going! Do you know how long it took me to make that dress?!" Evie yelled into the phone. "Tell her that she should be ashamed of herself and to watch out for apples, the one she eats could be poison." With that, the blue-haired girl hung up the phone and sighed, before noticing Mal.

"Put on that blue and yellow dress over there, and then stand on the block." She instructed the purple-haired fairy. Mal followed instructions and soon found herself unable to breathe, to which she responded by voicing those concerns.

"Well, you can breathe after," came her response.

"Not really. I have about a dozen things after that." Neither girl spoke after that, but for different reasons. Mal was trying to remember all the events and ceremonies following Cotillion, and Evie focused on the dress. When she was done with the fitting, she had Mal change back into her original clothes.

"Hey Mal, can we talk?" She asked tentatively.

"Sure E, what's up?"

"A few things. The first thing is that Audrey isn't coming, which means that I wasted twelve hours and forty-three minutes on her dress, and trashed one thousand two hundred and thirty three pieces of pink and blue fabrics, which she doesn't even need. Secondly, Doug and I broke up, and he got with--" Evie was interrupted by the ringing of Mal's phone. She looked at the caller I.D. and glanced apologetically at Evie.

"Sorry E, I gotta answer this, give me a minute?" Evie nodded and sat back. The purple-headed girl answered the phone and Ben asked her how her cooking was going- it was Thursday. "Oh, it's going great, see you later!" She hung up the phone, and turned to the princess. "Bye Evie!" And with that, the dragon fairy left, completely forgetting about Evie's worries.