4.0

"Make sure you keep an eye on your jewelry, and reapply your lip gloss whenever you get the chance, you never know when someone will take your picture."

Yeona's mother reminded the girl for the second time. She mentioned it first at home, and once again in the car. That wasn't even the beginning of the list of reminders she had, it kept piling on for the last few days.

The night her parents came home from their date, Jeno couldn't help but slip the fact that Yeona was invited to a wedding, Taeyong's sister's wedding to be exact, making sure to exaggerate the news while adding a few winks.

Delight washed over her mother's face and became super intrigued, asking her daughter for all the details while her father just sat down on their couch, trying to comprehend the fact that his not so little girl was asked out on a date.

The next few days became chaos, Yeona being dragged around the mall by her mother left and right, getting her nails done and finding the perfect shoes. One could only imagine the face her mother made when she found out Taeyong had picked out her dress and gifted a special necklace with it.

The siblings were quite surprised seeing their mother so supportive, even their father since he was willing to drive her there.

It was not like them to be so receptive in the dating category. They couldn't decide if they should be concerned or not.

"Yes mom, I triple checked everything. I have extra pins, mints and two lip glosses in my purse." Yeona replied as she swatted Jeno's hand away from her 'too perfect you'll die if you touch it' styled hair. She didn't know why they were all dropping her off as if it was a family trip, she was perfectly fine calling for a taxi.

Her father seemed to have read her mind, a small frown appeared as he spoke to his wife, "It's just a wedding, I think you're getting overly excited for nothing dear."

"A wedding is a wedding. It's a serious formal event," Their mother glared at her husband with disappointment, "And who knows, the next wedding she'll attend might be her own."

"No!"

The two males in the car shouted in unison. Yeona looked at her brother, wondering why he was so against it. It was just earlier this week when he claimed to be her wingman.

Jeno avoided his sister's gaze and asked his parents, "Who said she's going to get married first?!"

"You think you'll be first? You're still in high school, child."

Jeno turned and narrowed his eyes at his sister's remark, "I'm graduating this year and in case you forgot, you're still in school too! After you graduate you might just end up being a sad, cat hoarding lady."

"Are you making fun of your aunt Yebin?" Their mother turned to her kids, staring as they sat at the back of the car. They shook their heads quickly, afraid she would snap at them. She then looked back to her husband, "I thought I told you not to tell them about my sister."

Their father widened his eyes, also shaking his head, "No I didn't, I promise." He looks into the rear view mirror, staring back at the two siblings. They looked away, that conversation was meant to be a secret between the three.

"Oh look, there's the venue!" Yeona pointed out, hoping it'd distract her mother from the touchy subject.

Good thing she was missing out on the car ride back home.

Soon enough they pulled into the parking lot, Yeona was already taking off her seat belt till her mother spoke, "You have your phone right? Don't hesitate to call us."

Yeona smiled, holding onto her mother's hand that reached out, "I'll make sure to text or call you guys whenever I get the chance." She hopped out of the car soon after, waving at them as they started to drive off.