Fears To Face & Twisted Lullabies

Dominic's P.O.V+

this night fuckin rocked in the worst way possible. Ashley couldn't even talk straight as she was freaking the fuck out at what i just told her about the song, i admit that i probably should have waited till she wasn't high but in my defense i didn't expect her to go out and do this shit to herself. i was getting worried for her, she's been here for not that long and she's drinking and smoking and hanging out with Colson Baker.

it's not like i don't like Colson, he's one of my best mates. his choices could just be better and he's not the best of influence on Ashley i could tell that by tonight. or maybe i was just so protective of her that it made it out to look that way for me.

"Dom don't just stand there!" she knocked me out of my thoughts, internally making me groan. "what do we do about this?"

"there's not much we can do, it's already out and a lot of people have heard it already. Fred's going to want to talk to you but we need to wait." i tried to find the best words to calm her down, she wouldn't let it go though.

"no let's talk to him now!"

"you really want to call him while you're high? you're the wrong kind of mental right now, Ash." she gave me a look and stepped closer, losing her balance along the way. i reached out and grabbed her upper arms to help her steady herself before letting mine drop to my side.

"Dominic, i'm fine. let's just talk to him, please?" her dark hair flew in front of her face for a split second. i don't know why but i wanted to push it out of the way, she thankfully beat me to it so i wiped those weird thoughts away.

"you just almost fell from taking a simple step, we are waiting till tomorrow. let's just go home." the front door opened revealing Colson with his not-so-great timing.

"go home? bro you just got here and everyone's waiting for you." i could see his eyes from where i was standing, he looks like he's on more than weed right now. that's when i remembered Ashley talking about molly.

"nah dude, we ran into an issue and gotta head back-"

"we're fine, let's go Colson." Ashley squinted at me while she grabbed onto his arm and started to pull him into the house, he looked back at me with a smile as if trying to get me to follow. shaking my head i sadly went with it, but only so i could keep an eye on Ashley.

i can't believe this shit, this isn't the type of night i expected to have. what's even worse about it is i don't know why Ashley is doing this, i don't know if there's something wrong or if something happened but she's not how i first met her and i don't want this life to fuck her over.

following them throughout the house i kept thinking about this morning and if it was the reason she was doing this. i didn't mean for things to go the way they did, i was fucked off my meds and saying shit i didn't mean.

i'm too afraid to tell her about my mental issues because i care about what she thinks too much as an individual, it's weird to think that too seeing as i usually don't give a single fuck. my meds change my personality every time i take them.

me and my mind came to a halt when i saw Ashley and Colson stop in their tracks, they were in the kitchen near the island counter talking to one of Colson's friends who i didn't know the name of. Ashley wasn't doing much talking though, she was just starting at the wall like it was the coolest thing in the world. i just wanted to take her away from all of this and have her hang out with my friends instead.

that's when i looked to my left i was surprised to see Ashton Irwin here talking to his mate Luke Hemmings by the fridge. of all people this is the last place i expected him or any of his friends to be, i didn't even know that they knew Colson.