Six

Rodrick Moore Jr | Roddy.

" How come Narie ain't with you?" I looked over at Kori and asked

" How come Narie ain't with you?" I looked over at Kori and asked. " She with my mama." She said lowly continuing to take drags from the blunt she was smoking.

" Why you wanna know for?" Bree frowned glaring at me. " Worry bout Allie not her."

" You wanna fight again?" I side eyed her with a mug appearing on my face. " Wassup?" She stood out her seat throwing up her guard.

" Y'all act like fucking kids." Bird shook his head mugging us. "Just sit down and shut up."

" I thought you was fucking with Allie again?" Kori asked." Narie said she done with you." She smirked causing Bree to laugh loudly.

" She outta be done. I'm the one she needa be with no hi—"

" Bree bitch let it go!" Winnt said glaring at her. " Yo lil ass irritati—" Bird smacked his teeth making a face.

" Now you know ain't none bout her ass lil." He frowned. " Fuck y'all!" She crossed her arms leaning against the couch.

" What you mean done?" I asked frowning slightly. " We won't tog—"

" Like she done talking to your ass that's what I mean." She looked at me and said.

" Oh wow." Jnew mumbled coughing lowly.

" You got some you wanna get off yo chest?" I tossed my phone to the side looking at her as She shrugged.

" I said everything I had to say." She said.

" What you don't want me fucking with her or some? If you want me to yourself that's all you gotta say." I smirked causing her face to drop.

" We is niggas quit tryna get at us!" Bree snapped. " Y'all got coochies y'all is women." Drew stated flatly.

" Stop fucking playing with me for real!" She pointed at me. "Quit playing with me then." I said chuckling lowly.

" Acting like I can't mess with yo cousin or some she grown. If she wanna be with me she ca—"

" You don't even wanna be with her that's the problem! You just tryna fuck her. I seen what you did last week when Allie was her—"

The front door creaked open making everyone look towards it as Jada and Narie walked into the house.

" What the hell we just walk into?" Jada asked causing Bird to shake his head.

" Some shit." He said. " If I was y'all I'd turn around and leave."

" Both of my baby mommas hanging out together? Gone head sister wives." Bree smiled winking at them.

" It's not working." Narie shook her head laughing. " I'm not gay Bre—"