Twelve

Kianna Persons | Kia.

" About time." I pushed passed Allie walking into her house taking a seat on the couch. She had a blanket wrapped around her head.

Making me frown my face up.

" Why you got that sh— oh wow." I covered my mouth seeing her face. She had a busted lip with two black eyes.

" Bitch what happened?!" I grabbed my chest.

" Who you done got into it with? Was it Mari? Is he hitting on you aga—"

" It was that bitch!" She snapped shaking her head." Roddy's new little girlfriend did this."

Ain't no way in hell Narie's little ass could've possibly done all this. Ain't no fucking way.

" Is you sure she did i—"

" He brought her here to fight me on the day of Leek's funeral! Of course I'm fucking sure!"

" Imma need you to bring it down to a ten." I put my hand up. " Before I fight you next."

" And didn't Leek shoot you in the back?" She nodded her head sniffing before bursting into tears.

I tucked my lips in trying not to laugh due to the ugly faces she were making. " Girl." I held my chest laughing loudly.

" It's not funny." She wiped her eyes.

" I was on the couch when they came and as soon as I opened the door I got thrown on the ground, and Roddy hit me again."

" Again?" I leaned back.

" He beat me up last month at Daysha's party for having a hickey but he wasn't even claiming me Kia."

" He was out telling everyone he was single so I went out and did some single shit."

" Period!" I swiped my hand under my chin.

" And it's hurting me because he used to tell me that he loved me and now he's all happy in a relationship with someone else."

More tears fell down her cheeks as she blew her nose into her jacket. " That's nasty." I told her.

" But when it was us he didn't even want an open relationship."

I shook my head feeling bad watching her as she cried over him.

The two of them had been messing around for so long that it's kind of shocking how he just up and left her for someone he barely knew.

Honestly he really should've just been with me but Allie was my girl and I didn't wanna sleep with her ex. But since he isn't claiming her I might just have to try and bag that.

" Fuck you in here crying for? You look ugly as hell." Amarion walked in the house pushing the side of her head.

" Ain't you pose to be dead? I thought Roddy shot you in the chest."

" Fuck that nigga! I keep telling y'all I can't die. How many times he done shot me or shot at me before?"

" Twenty." Me and Allie said.