[𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤]~h.mm

Genre: Angst
Y/N's POV

Me and Momo have been friends for over 2 years. Me and her met when we had just entered high school,we were two lonely high school girls with no one to talk to. We met in history, which was the class me and her had together, I still remember how she had asked me for a pencil but then how it ended up being a whole convo about how depressed we were.

Then we started to see that we had a lot of things in common, and since then we've been inseparable. Me and her always had sleepovers and would hang out 24/7, but....soon afterwards, I had started to develop feelings for Momo. I would think about her all the time and I truly thought I was in love with her. However...

One day a new student had came to our school, her name was Minatozaki Sana. I'm not gonna lie she is extremely stunning and beautiful, she was introduced to our class and was sat next to me. I remember Momo starting up a conversation with her, I started to realize she also had a lot in common with me and Momo and I started to really like talking to Sana. But afterwards her and Momo started talking a lot too, and they started getting closer.

Momo would always only hang out with Sana and exclude me from their activities. I was sad but I brushed it off thinking she was only being nice, but I guess I was wrong.

I was in the cafeteria one day when Momo finally approached me after a long time of not talking with her, I was sitting by myself and Sana had been absent so I guess that was why she sat next to me.

"Um..hi Y/N, how have you been?" she sounded very awkward and looked other places instead of at me.
"I've been doing well I guess.." i didn't know what else to say, it was a little uncomfortable.
"Can I tell you something?" she finally looked at me and looked a little fidgety. I nodded my head while still eating my food and she proceeded to talk. "It's been on my mind a lot recently and I can't get it out of my head....umm...I-i kinda....umm l-like S-Sana" I froze and looked at her, a sudden pit in my stomach formed, it felt like someone had just punched me, I had the sudden feeling of sadness and anger.
"Umm...what?"I said with my trembling voice as I tapped my foot on the floor.
"Yeah..umm...I have a crush on Sana...I felt like I needed to tell someone...and I don't know what to do?..Can you help me find a way to tell her?" She said she looked relieved and waited for my response.
"Oh..I don't know what to say...umm I guess you should just tell her how you feel...I-if you don't tell her you might lose your chance of being with her.." I felt a lump in my throat while I said that, I was struggling not to cry, but I decided to help her. "Just tell her the way you feel...and do it soon..cuz you never know when the person you love can be taken away so quickly..." when I finished telling her that I looked down and blinked to make sure my tears wouldn't come out.
"Are you ok..."she said as she saw the sudden action  I did..
"Yeah I'm ok..." I hid my sadness away and looked at her with a fake smile.
"Ok...umm thank you so much Y/N you're such a good friend" she pulled me in for a hug that I needed so much, as she pulled away i nodded and started standing up to walk to my next class. She smiled quickly at me and awkwardly walked away as well.

After that day, Momo confessed her love to Sana and they became a couple. Everyone admired them and told them how cute they were together. But I wasn't as happy, they stopped hanging out with me and didn't talk to me a lot as before either. I was forgotten, maybe if I were to confess sooner to Momo, none of this would've happened.

We could've been more than just friends.

————————————————————

{k that sucked, I tried ok. It was probably all over the place but it looks ok so why not just publish it. I promise I'll try to write better, cuz I just wrote whatever I thought of for this story lmao 😂}