[𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣]~p.sy

Genre:Angst/Fluff

I'm alone
No one ever understands me, they always tell me to get over it.
I'm done trying, this is the only way out.
This is the only way I'll be free....

I stood up from my desk, looking at the note I had written for my friends and family to see. My hand was trembling as i skimmed through one last time holding it close to my face. I walked over to my bed and placed the note on the silk sheets. I looked around my room one last time and a warm tear went down my cheek.

I walked out of my apartment and exited the building. It was a cold, gloomy afternoon and there was barely anyone around. It was also very silent the sound only being my white shoes hitting against the hard concrete as I walked to the beach near my house.

As I got closer I saw the blue ocean waves splashing against the sand, the smell of the beach surrounding me. I arrived at the boardwalk and took off my shoes and held them in my right hands. I felt the warm sand hitting my feet as I gently started walking closer to the shore. No one else was there as it was chilly outside, but yet the sand still had warmth to it.

I sat down in front of the blue ocean and put my shoes down next to me. I took a deep breath in as I turned my head to a cliff near the beach. It was tall and the jump would be deadly, I kept staring at it until a beautiful face blocked my view as it was staring at me.

I was startled and looked at the girl and froze, she kept looking at me so I got up.
"Um, may I help you?" I shyly said as I looked at the girl confused.
"No, but i was just walking by and u seemed lonely so I just wanted to give you some company" she shot a smile at me. As soon as I saw her smile I blushed, she was gorgeous. She has long black hair and a beautiful smile.
Bold- Joy
Normal-Y/N

"Oh, thank you" I just looked away as the situation became awkward.
"So why is such a beautiful girl all by herself?" I blushed again as the girl just continued looking at the ocean.
"I just wanted to see the ocean, I like coming here"
"Ahh, well what a coincidence, me too"
"Oh, um so what's you name?"
"Oh right, I'm it's Park Sooyoung but you can also call me Joy" she put her hand up asking for a handshake, I did the same.
"My name is Y/N"
"Oh cool, so Y/N why were you looking at that cliff over there so intensively?"
"Uh...no reason it just looked really uh, nice?" I started remembering the reason why I came here and why I looked at the cliff. She looked at me and noticed something was wrong as I had a saddening expression.

"Are you ok?"
"Yea I'm just thinking"
"Oh well, I know a really nice coffee shop down the street over there, would you like to come?" I hesitated and didn't want to go since I didn't accomplish what I wanted to do. But there was something different about her, she was so nice and kind, and just made me feel better. So I accepted.

I went to the coffee shop with her and started to get to know about her and I also told her more about me....

It's been 3 years since that day, me and Sooyoung have been together for three years. She was the only thing that saved me to what I was really gonna do that day, which was..to take my life. But she prevented me from doing so.

She became my Savior.