[𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕥.𝟚]~Twice

*Another Message from Sana~❤️*
*Another Message from Momoring💞*
*Another Message from Dubu💓*
It was 1:00am and I kept getting messages from the Twice members. I honestly was tired and wanted to go to sleep but decided to respond since I was already awake.

I opened my phone and started to respond to the members. I responded to Sana first,
Sana: Hi Beautiful, I know it's late but I really miss you already.
Y/N: Aww, I miss you too, I wish to see each other soon
I had just sent the response when she immediately responded, I was shook but decided to reply again.
Sana: Of course we will, do u wanna meet up tomorrow? I'm not that busy tomorrow plz 🥺
Y/N: Sure, what time?
Sana: Early, how about 1:30? We can go wherever you want princess🥰.
Huh, Sana is really a flirt, I smiled and then had a whole freak out knowing that I was gonna go out with THE MINATOZAKI SANA. I was blushing like crazy and excepted. Sana then said she had something to do, so we stopped texting. Then I remembered about the other members, I checked my notifications and I noticed all the messages they sent me. I felt honored, I had all of them texting me.

All of them had asked me to hang out TOMMOROW. I freaked out because I didn't know how to deal with this. But, I decided to give them all separate times for tomorrow, so I was busy the whole day, but I'm excited, IM ACTUALLY gonna go on a date with all members. This was my schedule...
Sana- 1:00pm
Nayeon- 3:00pm
Dahyun- 4:30pm
Jeongyeon- 6:00pm
Jihyo- 8:00pm
Momo-10:00pm
Momo's was pretty late, but she said she liked going at night so I just agreed with it.

Imagine if I had gotten all 9 of their numbers, that would have been a lot to handle. But anyways I decided to fall asleep since it was like 3:00 when I had finished talking with them....

The Next Morning
No Ones POV
Sana awoke to the sound of her alarm, it was 10:00 am and she was excited. She normally wasn't this excited when she would wake up but of course today she was. She was gonna go out with Y/N, even tho it had been only a day that they had seen each other. Sana immediately checked her phone as she had been doing a lot, to see if Y/N had messaged her, but she hadn't gotten any. She pouted and then stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up, she took a shower and did her face care routine like always.

It was only 10:45 am and she was growing impatient, wanting time to go faster in order for her to see her precious Y/N. She decided to distract herself and so she went out to eat breakfast. There she also saw Nayeon and Tzuyu preparing their breakfast. She walked up to them and greeted them, Sana sat down and waited patiently.

"Sana is awake, what a miracle" Nayeon blurted out with sarcasm. Sana just smacked Nayeon playfully and shook her head.
"Yeah Sana unnie why are you awake right now, you're usually sleeping" the innocent maknae asked.
"Well I'm just excited I guess..." Sana smirked and looked away as remembered about her date.
"OOoOo, and why are we soooOO excited" Nayeon teased.
"Umm...well I'm going on a date" Sana smiled and looked at Nayeon and Tzuyu who were visibly shook.
"Damn Sana, so who is this person?" Nayeon kept cooking her breakfast while talking with Sana.
"Her name is Y/N" Sana shyly said. But she was soon confused when Nayeon looked at her with a weird look.
"WHAT... is her full name Jeon Y/N?!?!" Nayeon impatiently asked.
"Uhh..yea, why?" Sana was still confused at Nayeon's sudden actions.
"Cuz I'm also going out with her, Sana really...but she's so HOT. Can you let me try this time!?!" Nayeon seemed irritated at Sana'a response. Sana's expression changed to a more serious look.
"Um...no I clearly asked her first, I have my date with her at 1:00" Sana was angry, more at Nayeon than at Y/N, Sana had actually taken an interest in Y/N and she's not gonna let Nayeon take her away.
"What!?!...Sana..but I really like her. Can you just leave her to me??!?" Nayeon aggressively said.
"Of course not Y/N is with me!, and I'm sorry but Y/N will be mine and only mine ok...this discussion is over!!" Sana stomped away, while Nayeon was just standing there clearly angry. But soon after Nayeon walked off to her room.

Tzuyu was left there alone. But Tzuyu also had a secret of her own.

She also had a crush on Y/N, not only that but she also had found out more information about Y/N.

Tzuyu was always smarter than her other members, and she always gets what she wants.

And what she wants is Jeon Y/N....
———————————————————-
This is gonna be a long series, I think maybe 2 more parts or so.. I'm not sure yet. I'll upload them soon, but i will also try to upload other imagines beside this one at the same time. Thanks for reading 😊.