[𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕥.𝟙]~Twice

I was excited, I have been a huge fan of Twice for a long time, and now I get to go to their fan sign. I'm so lucky, there was three girls in front of me and my heart was beating rapidly, I was so nervous and anxious to meet them.

(This is how Twice were sitting)
Jeongyeon|Sana|Tzuyu|Chaeyoung|Jihyo|Nayeon|Mina|Dahyun|Momo (so Jeongyeon was first and Momo was last)

After waiting, it was finally my turn to talk to Twice, my heart started to race as sat in front of Jeongyeon. As soon as she saw me she seemed a little odd, she just stared at my face and zoned out for a bit, I blushed at the sudden action. She then shook her head back into reality and started talking to me.
(Jeongyeon-Bold)
(Reader-normal)
"Hi, nice to meet you"
"H-hello, um...sorry I'm very nervous" when I said that she chuckled a bit and put her hand on top of mine, my mind became out of control. YOO JEONGYEON was touching my HAND...

Jeongyeon's POV

This girl was very pretty. I couldn't stop staring at her face, she interested me more than anyone else.
"So what's your name?"
"It's Jeon Y/N" she blushed and looked down. I felt my heart beating, I have never felt this before, I don't know what it was but I felt this attraction to her. Almost like if we are meant to be, so I decided that after the fan sign I would get her number.

We finished our conversation she was about to leave but then I secretly slid her a piece of paper that contained my phone number, when she looked at me I gave her a sudden wink. I saw her smirking as she sat facing Sana.
Y/N will be with me sooner or later..

Sana's POV

As I waved at the fan goodbye, the next fan sat down in front of me, she was stunning. I looked at her for a while until she introduced herself.
"Jeon Y/N"
"That's a nice name, but you know what's better Minatozaki Y/N..." I let out a slight chuckle, and I smirked at her causing her to a blushing mess.

She then handed me a plushie she had bought for me. I thanked her and then started to ask her more personal questions.
"So..uh Y/N" I said seductively. "Are ya taken?" I chuckled as I saw her blushing I slightly brushed her hand with mine which made her a blushing mess.
"No..but I'm ready for anything..." her confident tone of voice left me shook. I saw her smirk, but before I could ask her anything else she had already stood up to go to Tzuyu.

I kept looking at her before another fan sat infront of me but, Y/N still lingered in my mind,I guess I like her, I just need to her make her mine now.

Y/N's POV

Damn, I could obviously tell the attraction Sana and Jeongyeon had for me, it was obvious. I snickered at the thought, since I had to girls having a crush on me. Well now I just have to wait to whoever gets me first...

Now I had to speak with Tzuyu, I introduced myself as she greeted me. When I had finished introducing myself she seemed to be gazing at me.
I guess I'm just that pretty huh.
But I started up a conversation and she snapped out of her train of thoughts, but as I was talking with her, I felt like if someone was glaring at me. And a certain someone was, it was Sana she kept looking at me and Tzuyu speaking she looked a little mad.

"Was she jealous?" I thought, it can't be tho we literally just met and I already have someone getting jealous over me. Not gonna lie I felt a little proud....😏.

Timeskip
No One's POV
As Y/N talked to each of the members she seemed to have surprisingly attracted all of them. They all liked her, due to her perfect looks, they would flirt with her while she spoke with them and she would also flirt back.

Y/N was proud at the fact that she had attracted all of the 9 girls, but then she soon realized that she had to deal with all 9 of them trying to be with her. Throughout the fansign she had gotten the numbers of 6 of the members.

I guess the ones that were the most confident in giving her their numbers.
She had gotten Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Dahyun and Jihyo's numbers. She got Sana's number when she was about to leave the fansign.

As soon as she left the fansign she had saved all their numbers on her phone and decided to text all 6 of them since she felt lucky to have these beautiful girls texting her....

But Y/N never knew that all 9 of the girls had grown obsessed with her even with one time of seeing each other. She had a huge storm coming her way...
————————————————————
I suck at writing so this will suck. Sorry for taking so long to post this I was busy. Next Parts coming soon.
Also I heard about the Daniel x Jihyo thing and I'm happy for them, I'm proud of God Jihyo.❤️❤️