Chapter 1 Is this real?

My OCs name in lion form is Aqua she is called that because she has blue eyes and loves baths and water.

My OCs name in human form is called Ella yeah I know not really a cool name but I couldn't think of anything else she has blonde hair (waist length), bright blue eyes, small butt, big boobs (sort of), white fair skin, skinny, 5.2ft, medium length eyelashes, has a six pack. 

Personality: My OCs personality is the same in both worlds she is intelligent, witty, fast, agile, feisty, short tempered (sometimes), playful, stubborn (sometimes), caring, loving, protective.

Bold means-author is talking

italic means-thoughts

"Quotation" marks mean-character is talking out loud to other characters

Ring

Ring

I quickly grabbed my mobile phone out from under my pillow and turn the alarm off I sigh in relief and place it on my bedside table. I yawn as I get up from my bed and stretch I feel my joints pop and loosen. I walk to my wardrobe and get dressed in black shorts, a dark blue t-shirt, a light blue hooded jacket with 2 zipper pockets and black and white joggers. I grab my phone off my bedside table and pocket it I grab my sunglasses as I walk out of the room. I head downstairs and almost reached my front door before I heard someone knock. I smile slightly and open the door to see one of my friends from school named Cloe. Me and Cloe made plans yesterday to hang out on Saturday and today is Saturday. I squeal in joy and quickly hug her she returns the hug and then I let her go. "Lets go" I say she steps away and onto the porch I shut the door and lock it, we walk down the road towards the park. When we arrive we sit down "so how has your day been going" I ask Cloe she scoffs "it would be much better if I didn't have to worry about these damn tests that we have to do next week" she says. "well as long as you studied and are prepared I'm sure you will do great I could tutor you on some of the things you don't understand" I say. 

She sighs "I don't need a tutor I guess I just am doubting my self it must be my nerves because I basically know everything for the test" she says. I look at the sun its sunset and its going to be dark soon "well I got to head back home it's going to get dark soon I'll see you on Monday at school" I say. "Ok see you then bye" she says I wave as I start to walk back home as I walk I hear a noise in a alley behind me. Hmm should I go check it out it could be dangerous...screw it I'm going to check it out anyway  I walk backwards slowly and walk into the alley. I see and injured cat on the ground it's unconscious so I check the poor things wounds to see if it's too badly damaged. It's not so I pick it up and walk out of the alley way cradling it like a newborn baby. I speed walk to the nearest pet clinic and give them the cat to give medical attention they promise to give me a call to let me know when the cat is better. I walk out of the pet clinic and walk home unlock my front door and close it behind me. I take off my shoes and put them on the shoe rack next to me. I fall onto the lounge and just think for a bit what would of happened if i didn't go out today, would the cat be dead, what if i hadn't heard the noise leading me to venture down the alley. I sigh maybe a movie will take my mind of it I grab one of my favourite movies the first lion king movie. 

I put the movie in the side of the TV and pressed play the animals started going to the ceremony to welcome the new prince into the world. I sang along with the Swahili song when the screen started going staticky, I hit the remote to pause it fearing that the disk could be getting damaged and silently curse my TV. Then I feel a tugging sensation the TV is pulling me towards it I go and grab the edge of the lounge to try and stop myself from being sucked in. It is too strong I can't keep my grip on the lounge and I am sucked into the portal well shit. I open my eyes with a groan and put a arm over my head to shield it from the sun wait SUN my loungeroom doesn't have any windows. I put my arm down by my side away from my face wait a second why does my arm feel so short. I look at my arm but it isn't a arm it has fur and instead of a hand I have a paw. I check the rest of my body I have cream fur with white paws and light orange fur from the start of my paws to almost my elbows. There is a watering hole 2 metres from me so I walk up to it and look at my reflection staring back at me is a lioness cub around the age Simba was when he was a cub in the movie, I look like picture at the top of the page