Chapter 7 The battle

Bold means-author is talking

Italic means-thoughts

"Quotation" marks mean-character is talking out loud to other characters

Me and Nala reached the cave and thankfully the pride is in there "pridelanders we are gonna get the pridelands back we've found help" I say. The pride all start murmering happily about the news Nala looks around and realises Sarabi isn't there. "Where is Sarabi" Nala says the pride all start to frown as one steps forward I recognise her, her name is Lakisha she is a nice lioness. "Scar wanted to see her probably to yell at her again" Lakisha says with disdain in her voice. "What" Nala says with worry "lets go and give Scar a piece of our mind" I say with anger. All the lionesses agree and we make our way to priderock. We made it to where Simba and Scar are with Scar circling Simba and mocking him  I walk over to Sarabi and help her stand up then we watch "and what about them Simba do they know your little secret, go on and tell everyone what you've done" Scar says with malice. Nala gains a puzzled look and says "Simba what is he talking about"? "oh so you haven't told them well now is the time to tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death". Sarabi steps forward with a mournful face "tell me its not true" she says with disbelief in her voice. Simba bows his head sadly and says "It's true" I walk forward and say "Simba couldn't have he was only a cub there is no way he could hurt Mufasa, he loves him he wouldn't dare hurt him". The other lionesses take this into consideration and Scar takes this as a chance to talk more lies "he did murder him he admits it" he says ruthlessly. "No I'm not a murderer" Simba says desperate to reassure the pride that he didn't mean to cause Mufasa's death. Scar starts to walk toward Simba threateningly as he say's "looks like daddy isn't here to save you this time" Simba heavily swallowed as he backed up. He didn't realize he was so close to the edge and fell his claws digging into the cliff to keep him from falling. I walk forward a little growling lowly as Scar dips his head down to Simba's ear, and say's something that I couldn't here but knew what it was from the movie. "Now here's my little secret I killed Mufasa" Scar says with joy Simba's face erupts into anger as he remembers his father's death. And Launches at Scar pinning him to the ground "tell them" Simba say's Sarabi perks up at the demand wondering why Simba said that. Me and the pride heard Scar mumble something that we couldn't here as Nala came up beside me so she could hear better. Simba scowls at Scar as he says "so they can here you" Scar gulps nervously and then says in a clear voice everyone can here "I killed Mufasa". Sarabi yells in anguish at this news and I surge forward along with everyone else to try and attack Scar. The Hyenas block our path as both species collide in a brutal battle of blood and claws. During this time Scar scurries off to the near top of pride rock as Simba tries to follow but also gets blocked by Hyenas. As everyone fights I am up against 5 Hyena's I finish off 2 of them and as I'm fighting the 3rd and 4th ones the 5th sneaks up behind me. The Hyena leaps to bite my neck but gets knocked out by a stick Rafiki then jumps down in front of me in a defense pose. The Hyenas back off a bit surprised from the sudden interruption then attempt to attack Rafiki who knocks them out easily as well. I smile at Rafiki "thanks for the save Rafiki" he nods his thanks and looks to the side seeing Simba is in trouble. He waves goodbye as he wacks Hyena's along the way to him. I smile as I go back to fighting Hyenas, the next thing I know a fire starts we lionesses take advantage of this and push as many Hyenas as we could off pride rock into it. Just as the battle ends without any casualties thankfully rain starts pouring from the sky extinguishing the fire and wetting our pelts.