Chapter 6 Gonna go save the pridelands

Bold means-author is talking

italic means-thoughts

"Quotation" marks mean-character is talking out loud to other characters

Me and Nala spent 3 days in the jungle to rest up so we would have enough energy to make our way back to the pridelands. We were going to leave today so we went looking for Simba as it turns out Timon and Pumba had no idea where Simba is no surprise there. We heard laughing so we looked behind us and in a tree was Rafiki with a joyful look on his face. "The king has returned" he said to us "he's gone back" Nala said with happiness in her voice. "Well what are we waiting for an invitation we got to go help him" I said with enthusiasm while looking at Nala with a grin on my face. She nodded to me with determination and we both raced off in hopes to catch up with Simba. 

Time skip just because XD -

When me and Nala got to the edge of the pridelands we saw Simba on a nearby hill looking down at the pridelands with a mournful look on his face. "It looks pretty bad doesn't it" I said to Simba turning my head to look at him as I sat down on his left side. "I cant believe Scar did this" he replied Nala walked over and sat down on his right side and sighed "yeah well he will pay for what he's done we just need you to get him to step down from his thrown, he will have to since you are the rightful king". "Well there will be danger" Simba say's "danger I laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha" I say. Timon and Pumba walk up too us and Timon says "I don't see anything funny about this". We all look over at Timon and Pumba as they look at the pridelands "well this is my home" Simba says. Timon cringes and says "sheesh talk about a fixer upper well if its important to you buddy we are with you till the end". Simba smiles and says "thanks guys" I look over at Simba and say "well we better get moving then"  Simba nods as he gets up "you too gather the lionesses we will need all the help we can get, I will deal with Scar". I nod as Nala hums with agreement we run towards the cave where the lionesses most likely are, Simba runs a different direction to go find Scar.