Chapter 8 The Ending

Bold means-author is talking

Italic means-thoughts

"Quotation" marks mean-character is talking out loud to other characters

The pride gathers together as well as Rafiki, Pumba and Timon the rain getting heavier as a storm starts. We hear thunder as we see Simba walking back from his battle with Scar he nuzzles Sarabi and smiles a relieved smile at me and Nala. Simba looks at Rafiki who gestures to the peak of pride rock u guys know what I'm talking about the place where Simba was held by Rafiki at the start of the movie. Simba makes his way up there and greets Rafiki with a hug after said hug Rafiki says to Simba "it is time". Simba turns away from Rafiki and slowly walks out up further on the peak and stops at the edge. Which he does quite majestically might I add Simba gazes up at the sky for a moment and hears his fathers voice saying remember. After hearing that Simba has a look of understanding and determination on his face and he roars pouring his heart and soul into it. Me and the pride join in showing we accept him as our leader as we roar in harmony. 

Extra scene-

After the ceremony of accepting Simba as our king he comes back down pride rock and walks towards me. He smiles at me and says "Aqua will you be my queen? I know me and Nala were supposed to marry but I love you and only you". I stand there in shock not knowing what to do I feel a shove out of the corner of my eyes I see Nala. She smiles at me then gestures to Simba then winks at me. I grin at the fact that there are no hard feelings from Nala that Simba chose me. I step towards Simba and say "of course I will I love you too" Simba smiles at me with the same kind smile he showed towards me the first time we met as cubs. We then nuzzle as Sarabi, Sarafina and Nala smile at the cute display of emotion between us. The pride then roars showing they are happy for their newfound king and Queens happiness. 

Thank you all readers for being on this journey with me in spirit but please don't be sad that this is the end of this book. Because I have started making a new book called             

"I'm in the Lion King Imani's reign" It is a sequel for this book. And it is out right now so go and read it to satisfy you hearts, if you have any suggestions please let me know down below in the comment section my little lions.