Chapter 5 Finding help sort of?

Bold means-author is talking

italic means-thoughts

"Quotation" marks mean-character is talking out loud to other characters

Me and Nala found a beautiful jungle we quickly drank as much water as we could then we went in search of prey warning Pumba almost gets eaten scene is about to happen. We smelt the scent of warthog and it smelt healthy so we started to stalk it. It looked like the warthog was trying to eat a bug gross I shook my head in disgust. We were about to pounce but somehow the warthog heard us, screamed and then ran away as fast as it could. I quickly followed in pursuit and Nala followed me since I am faster then her. The warthog was in such a mad panic obviously it got itself stuck in a tree root. A meercat must of heard it scream because it came and talked to it saw us and screamed trying to get the warthog unstuck. By the sound of the meercats and warthogs voices they were both male. I leaped into the air to pounce on the warthog and quickly kill it, but something slammed Into me and knocked me away from Nala and I's would be prey. I looked up and saw an adult lion with golden fur and a red mane I instantly knew it was Simba. But Nala must not have recognized him or she was just blinded by hunger and attacked Simba. Since I knew they would be alright from watching the movie I sat and watched the fight. They swatted at each others faces and growled viciously, most of their moves were going for the throat. Simba put to much power into his legs and that gave Nala the chance to pin him. When he was pinned I could see a look of realization on his face, as he uttered the same word from the movie "Nala"? he said. Nala's face turned to one of shock as she quickly scrambled off of him. "Who are you"? she said "It's me Simba" a look of hope was on her face as she replied "Simba"?, he quickly nodded with a smile on his muzzle. "I cant believe it after all this time you've been here" I said walking up to Simba, "yeah I was" he replied with slight sadness in his voice. "That means you can take your place as king" Nala said with hope in her eyes "guys that was a long time ago besides Scar makes a better king then me". "Simba" I said giving him a sad look "Scar made the pridelands into a barren wasteland there's no food or water and if you don't do something soon everyone will starve". Simba's face took on a look of annoyance "what about you guys you left" he said looking at me and Nala. "We left to find help and we found you don't you understand your our only hope" Nala said with vigor. "Yeah well you wouldn't understand" he said "I would if you would just tell me" Nala said "forget it" he replied "fine" she said in equal annoyance they both walked off with anger on there faces. I breathed softly as I made my way over to Nala with my ears lowered "what are we supposed to do now we have no one to save the pridelands" I said. "I don't know anymore honestly Aqua" she replied as she lay down in defeat next to me.