~ 1 ~

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"Oh look at him...." Inara pitied the boy. His hair was messy, his tear stained cheek all red and his hand subconsciously reaching for the missing left ear.

"He should've recovered by now" Thaddeus stated and Inara nodded.

"She's being so nice to him, she really does love him." Inara turned to the girl sitting next to the redhead. Her hand gently squeezing his as she silently sobbed herself.

"she doesn't love him, she's just grieving over the same person and that's what's connecting them." Lacuna said from the back.

"That's not true! If she's by his side when he's grieving, at his worst, she really does love him" Inara recited.

"That's utter bullshit! Did you not notice how much he looks and behaves like his dead brother?"

"Be a little sensitive! They both just lost someone very special to them" Inara scolded the girl who in turn rolled her eyes.

"Death is inevitable" Lacuna shrugged casually.

"You're so insensitive!" Inara crosses her arms over her chest as the vision of the redhead and his girlfriend vanished.

"Tell me something new"

"I just wish you weren't under my team! You need to learn to be a better person! You don't even deserve to be here!"
The two girls started to bicker loudly. The entire universe could hear them,literally.

"would both of you stop!?" his footsteps approached the girls.

"Merlin! you scared me!" One of the girls said exasperated.

"Now now Inara, give this poor girl a break! She may be a little forward and might have Clawed her way in here, but we all know she is kind and loving at heart." Merlin said, his voice so calm it could put you to sleep right away.

"But she has been failing her classes, she has been causing trouble everywhere! Yesterday she made almost broke the time glass!" Inara protested.

"Okay, that was an accident! And it would be nice to have some laughter around here, without me this place would be half the happiness it is now" Lacuna defended herself, she knew she was a nuisance and she didn't know what she did to reach heaven but she was ready to be in the real world and ready to be a guardian angel. Why couldn't Inara see that in her!?

"which is exactly why we need her. Lacuna, you're going to Earth. That boy needs you. " Merlin said.

Inara protested but failed miserably. No one could argue with merlin. He was the most powerful being in all of existence.
"Are you sure about this? She's too insensitive for him"

"I'm sure Inara. Don't worry, we'll watch over her. I believe in her." Merlin walked up to Lacuna who looked up at him in anticipation.

"He needs someone who will amuse him. Lacuna, as of today, you're his guardian angel"

After the second Wizarding war, everyone was left scarred. People lost their loved ones. Wizards and witches were traumatized. Families and friends were still mourning. Azkaban was filled with crazy death eaters but so was the St. Mungos' psych ward.
Many cried to sleep, many screamed in their slumber, parents lost their children and children lost their parents. It was a victory but a what cost? The happiness of Voldemort's death only went on for so long. Portraits were made but they weren't enough for to replace the real people. Heaven was flooded with souls of the ones who lost their life in the battle of Hogwarts of 1998.