~ 4 ~

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

The sun shown bright in the sky as some rays' escaped into the window of George Weasley's room. His eyes flickered open as he smiled to himself. A good night's sleep with no nighmares. He felt a relief wash over him.

Getting up, the first thing George did was pick up the framed picture of him and his Twin. "I think I'm gonna do it today, I'm going to continue our legacy." He smiled at frame and then put it back down. He felt ready. It was a sudden rush of energy, something inside him told him to do it and he listened to that voice.

George decided to grab something to eat when he realised that Mariana was awfully silent. It was weird for him because that woman was not one to stop complaining. George walked up to her door and knocked a few times, excited to tell her the news. She would be so happy and proud of him.

He didn't know what it was about Mariana but she understood him. She listened to him, she was his emotional support. Maybe she was the reason he was opening up the shop, she was the reason he was starting to feel like himself

His impatience got the best of him and he constantly knocked on the door. Mariana shouted a 'hold on' from behind the door but he didn't stop. 
 "Today is the day" He said, "I-I'm doing it! The shop, I- Thank you" He breathed and Mariana stood there frozen.

"Why are you being so weird?" He asked her.

"I accidentally opened the door without pants on and the embarrassment is going to haunt me for the rest of my existence." She said. George's eyes started going down when she pulled her shirt as low as possible. "Don't look!" She said.

"I'm sorry! go! put on some pants!" George said immediately covering his eyes and turning his back to her.

She quickly went in and came out to see him laughing at her embarrassed face.

"Stop doing that?"

"What!?"

"Doing that thing with your face when you're happy. It makes me nauseous." Mariana gave him a disgusted look. "I hate you so much" She muttered loud enough for George to hear.

"Why? I'm Lovely!"

Okay, for starters we need to clean this place up and organize the shelves in alphabetical order." They stood in the dusty shop, their eyes scanning the mess it was. The products had collected dust, the candied were probably not edible, and Fred was missing. 

A part of George started backing out of this idea. It as terrible, he couldn't possibly do it! What was he thinking? His feet automatically stepped back in uncertainty as he heard those small voices in his head. 

"Hey.." Mariana put her hand on his arm comfortingly, "You can do it, I know you can" She said softly with a small smile. For a second, everything except her seemed to fade away. She believed in him, she said he could do it and she wasn't wrong. 

George took a deep breath and nodded. He took a hold of his wand and whipped it once, causing all the dust to lift off and vanish. The products seemed to line themselves and the broken windows repaired themselves. 

Mariana looked at him with a proud look on her face. She was more proud of herself than of George. If George was making progress, she was too. 

"George? how'd you loose your ear?"

"A death eater cursed it off'' George said while checking all the shelves and ticking the items in the list he had in front of him. "But lets not talk about that and focus on our work"