Chapter 10

I woke up before any of the boys did so I decided to surprise them with breakfast. I was finishing up everything when someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

"Whatcha cooking, good looking" -A

I laughed at him before turning around.

"Breakfast" I smiled. 

He leaned down and gave me a kiss. I could get use to this. Sadly we we're interrupted by someone walking in making him convert our kiss into a hug. once he released me, we turned and smiled at the group.

"Good morning dudes, I made breakfast" -E

They all whooped and started making themselves a plate while I went  and gave Griff a hug. We all sat and ate together in the lounge room. I was starting to get use to eating with people and I knew it was gonna suck when we had to leave. We might be able to hang out a few times before we go off to college but I think most of us are gone the week after we graduate. Just the thought of having to say goodbye to these guys was starting to make me evidently sad.

"Hey, you okay" -A

"Yah, just thinking about stuff. We leave in two days" -E

"I don't wanna leave" Jaden chimed in.

"Me either" -Elmo

"This is the most fun I've had in a long time"-N

"Same here" -C

"I don't even know what I'm going to do after I graduate"-E

"I haven't picked a school yet" -Elmo

"Shit man, don't you have to pick one soon"-C

"I was suppose to pick one this week"-Elmo

"So let's help you pick one" -J

So for about two hours we came up with ways to help Elmo pick out the school that was best for him. We narrowed it down to two and he told us he'll decide later.

"Now, what?"-E

"I wanted to go back up the hill to take pics, you guys wanna come with" -A

We all nodded and made our way to our rooms to change into some fitting clothes for a hike. By the time we made it to the top, the sun was setting and it was breathtakingly beautiful. 

"Wow" Griff sighed 

We stayed up there for an hour, so when we made it back to the Cabin, I was beat. I said goodnight to the boys and I went straight to my. I immediately hooped in the shower not bothering to grab clothes.

I was actually really sad about having to leave. I was just starting to like and appreciate their company and now I'm gonna have to leave the comfort they brought. I don't know what's gonna happen when we get back but I hope we all stay friends.

When I came out of the bathroom, I walked to my closet without looking up and changed into some comfy PJ's. As Existed the closet I was frightened by the sight of Anthony sitting on my bed.

"How long have you been there"-E

"Since you've been in the shower, I knocked but you didn't answer" he smirked

"So-so you saw me uh walk out"-E

"Yep. Now we're even more uneven" He joked while standing up and walking towards me.

"Good thing I had a towel on" -E

"Can I sleep with you tonight" he asked softly

"Of course" I smiled.

I shot Griff a text telling him to not come to my room tonight and got into bed. 

I laid on one side and laughed as he pulled me into him so that my head was on his chest. I don't think I've ever gone to bed happier than that.