Chapter 13

As soon as we got there, we went straight to the teacups, like we said would. It was kind of hilarious seeing 6 nearly grown men rushing to find their favorite colored teacup. I'm not judging though, Anthony and I practically raced to the blue one. The whole ride was filled with laughs and smiles. If Griff wasn't with us, Anthony and I probably would've kissed  too which would have made the ride 10 times more fun. Either way it was a great start for the day. 

"where to next?" Chase asked after we all got off the ride. 

"Ooo what about the submarine one" Jayden asked.

"That sounds fun, let's go" Noen said grabbing Chases hand while everyone else grabbed someone's hand.

Griff and Anthony held my hands. I didn't think we would continue to hold each other's hands but it's nice. I felt safer with them by my side and since I tend to get lost a lot it was a good thing that I held onto someone. 

The line for the submarine was, thankfully, not that long so we got in there pretty quick. The view was beautiful. Anthony was by my side still holding my hand. It was a wonderful time. 

"I think we should tell the guys we're a thing" he whispered causing me to stare at him for a minute.

"It's the last day we'll see each other though" I said sadly.

"Exactly, so one last day for us to be together and do couple stuff. I don't think I could last the whole day without kissing you" he said.

"Me either" I looked around at the guys staring outside talking about the fishes. "Okay, let's tell them when we get off the ride"

"Okay" he smiled and squeezed my hand.

We got up and joined the others. "You guys wanna grab something to eat after we get off this ride?" Elmo asked.

We all nodded then went back to staring at the fishes and other animals in the "sea". We spent the whole ride making small talk and debating on which fish was the prettiest. Noen won of course, dory was the best fish. 

Once we were off the ride and found a place to get some food, I got nervous. I mean Anthony and I being a thing really wasn't that big of a deal but it was my last day being with them and I cared about their opinion of me. Anthony squeezed my hand under the table getting my attention. 

¨You ready"he asked while rubbing his thumb gently on mine. 

I took a deep breath and nodded before grabbing the guy's attention. They all looked at me with curiosity. I looked at Anthony for comfort and to hint that he should tell them.

¨Um, Emma and I are a thing¨ he smiled while the guys stared at us.

The sound of their laughter caught me off guard. I looked at Anthony oddly and he shrugged his shoulders.

¨What's so funny guys"I nervously laughed out.

Elmo looked up at us still slightly chuckling, ¨We know¨.

¨What? how? ¨ Anthony asked

¨Well it's pretty obvious. You guys are always close, you hold hands constantly, including right now, and Griffin told us but made us keep it quiet¨ Chase said.

Anthony and I turned are heads at Griffin who was working hard trying to avoid our glares.

¨In my defense, most of them already suspected something was going on¨ Griff said sheepishly.

I shook my head laughing a bit. ¨I guess we weren't doing such a good job at hiding it¨ I told Anthony.

¨I guess not¨ he replied while putting his arm around my hips pulling me closer to him causing me to blush.