Chapter 1: Warriors

"No, kacchan don't," tears ran down the boys face as he was punched and kicked over and over.

"Shut up useless Deku, just give up, you'll never be a hero!" A spiky-haired boy yells at the quivering boy. The boy silently cries as he curls up into a ball and lets the older boys pick on him. 

"Quirkless freaks like you should never have even existed in the first place!" One of the other boys yelled at him. This was this little boy's life, every day all day 24/7.

Izuku Midoriya, or as most people know him, Deku. He took all the bullying it's not like he could fight back. He was quirkless, he didn't have a special power, that's the reason he was being bullied. It's the only logical reason, and even so, it wasn't that logical to put a child through hell just because they were different, that's just how it works right?  

Izuku had always been a curious child, he had written in many notebooks, they were all about heroes. Then he always had the most complex questions. Quirk, why do they even exist? Why do people care if I have a quirk or not? You can't judge someone by what quirk they might or might not have! I wonder if I'm the only quirkless kid suffering? He was a smart student and well behaved at that. Most teachers loved him. Students had a different take on him.

Useless

Freak

Go to hell

Quirkless bastard

I hope you die

No one loves you so why are you still even here

Quirkless no one

Fucking Deku

Leave me alone I don't want to catch your uselessness

You'll never be a hero even if you tried

Why would anyone allow a quirkless freak like you to live

I think you get the idea of how horrible this poor cinnamon roll has been treated, but he was stronger than most thought him to be. He would come home beaten down, hurt, and broken, but as long as he was able to see his mother's smile he would be able to make it through the day, week, year of this hell.

But the world is cruel, isn't it, it was on his fifteenth birthday. He had an extra bad day at school, so he was excited to see his mom and spend the rest of his birthday with her beautiful smile.

He walked into the house it was quite the lights were off, he called out to his mom. All he got was silence. He turned on the lights to see a note on the counter it was a note from his mom it read,

Dear Izuku,

I forgot to get some supplies from the store from your birthday, if you're reading this you beat me home, I should be home soon so don't worry. <3

Love, mom.

This made the boy smile, his mom is the best. He moved to the couch and crashed down. He turned on the TV, moving through the channels he saw the news about heroes, he was immediately interested and stayed on the channel. It was talking about a really bad car crash, he ignored it, for the most part, observing what the heroes were doing and how they were handling the situation. Then the program said there had been five deaths, it read off the names. It didn't click at first, but then the pieces connected. Inko Midoriya was one of the victims. His heart sank, he couldn't believe it. He graded his keys, phone, and the note.

He ran to the scene, rushing under the caution tape. No one had noticed him until he was found laying over his mother's body bag. He was asked to leave several times but he wouldn't leave her. She couldn't leave he still had to get through the rest of the year with that smile.

"Young man you have to leave, they have to take her away, I'm sorry," a hero spoke as he graded the boy's hand and pulled him to his feet. The boy just stood there as they took her away. Never again would he see his mother's beautiful face, her smile. He slowly walked away from the scene, going home he broke down crying.

"Why does the world hate me, is it cause I'm quirkless?" the green-haired boy spent the rest of his birthday crying alone.

After that tragic event, he was broken. School life wasn't any easier for him, being hurt was not good for his mental state.

He could never think of a reason why he still stayed on this earth. Then a memory pops up in his mind.

It was just after he was told he would never have a quirk. He had gotten home and stiffly walk to the computer. His late mother who was so much slimmer back then had turned on his favorite video. Of course, he watched it a thousand times that night.

His mother had walked in to put him to bed when the young boy spoke.

"Mom, no matter what kind of trouble you are in, he'll save you with a smile, a super cool hero like that. That's what I wanna be." Tears streamed down his small face as he turned and looked at his mother.

She ran over to the boy and hugged him, tears also leaving her face. "I'm sorry Izuku I'm sorry!" He didn't need to her hear her say that, but he decided that from that point on he wouldn't care what anyone thought about him or his goals.

Then . . .

"Can I be a hero too, even if I'm quirkless!" he yelled at the shriveled All-Might, the No. 1 hero was quiet for a minute before he said the words that would beat the boy up more.

"A pro hero should always be ready to risk his life. Without power, can one become a hero? No, I should think not, as a quirkless hero it will be hard to take on villains that are more powerful than you, I'm sorry young man, you should try being a police officer it's a mighty fine job even if they get made fun of for just taking the villains to jail, I must go good day young man," with that the hero left walking down the staircase. The boy stood there he couldn't believe what he had heard, what All-Might had said.

"Maybe it's time for me to finally give up on being a hero once and for all," he let out a slight laugh as he thought of all those times he told himself that someday he would be the best hero around. Then his mother's smile invaded his mind, and the memory of the decision he made as a young child. He had to become a hero at any cost it's the least he could do for her, yet the most he could do for himself.

Day in and day out he worked. Training his weak tiny body to become stronger and fast. Every day he would get up at 4 and train non stop till 7:45 when he ran home as fast as he could and got ready for school. He would always run to school to keep up his training nothing was getting in his way.

After working at school all day he would go home to eat and train till 8 when he would go home and study for 30 minutes. He trained like this for a 10 Months he was stronger and faster. He had to work on techniques sense he didn't have a quirk. So he threw knives on Sunday and learned martial arts on Saturday. The workload was a lot but nothing could distract Izuku as long as he could see the image of his future in his mind.

Then the exams came up he was strong smart and witty, but none of it mattered.

A/N what do you think not good, good, amazing, whatever you think I'm going to keep writing because I like where this is headed. love you all biiiiiii!!!!!