Chapter 7: It took me by surprise

~no ones POV~

"Bakugo are you really going to do this? Everyone wants you to just leave it to the pros" Kirishima says putting his hand on his shoulder, bakugou nods walking to the building, the police come up to him and try to stop him but he breaks through and walks up to the elevator taking it to the highest point then taking the stairs to the top.

"So you did come, after all, I thought you would never come, you know it's 9 right I said 8 sharp, but whatever I was going to wait until you got here anyway." Deku was smiling looking at bakugou as he opened the door to the roof. The wind blew as they both fell silent. Deku sighs pulling the switch in his hand to his face, looking at it lazily.

"Well, you're too late! I want a fight tho, I know you want one too so as equals let's fight." pressing the bottom bakugou turns around to see a bomb behind him blasting into the air as gas flows out of it. Deku smiles as he tries to blow it up but his power stops working as he inhaled the gas.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" he yells turning around to face Deku, hopping off the side of the roof he walks towards, bakugo exactly what I said I would make our fight equal. With the added bonuses of everyone else losing their quirk as well!" he smiled as he finished bakugo gave him a surprised look then it turned to anger.

"What the hell!" he yells trying to work his quirk. Seeing this Deku laughs and bit and looks down seeing heroes and other people trying to use their quirk. Satisfied, he turns to bakugou.

"I can fix it, but you have to," Bakugo puts his fists up as he is ready to slam Deku's face in. punch after punch they brawl no real winning is shown. A punch than a kick.

"You know I thought you had died!" bakugo says as he kicks Deku in the stomach.

"I swore it was my fault, so I tried to change, that's why I have been working hard to be a better person. I haven't been the best at what I don't but at least I'm trying. I am sorry I put you through hell but I want to bring you back! There is no need to ruin this, you can fix this!" as they fought he tried to convince the villain that what he was doing was wrong and could be changed.

"Yeah, I'd love too but I don't think you can be a hero when you have erased quirks from off the face of the planet. I can't really see you getting better tho? I try to but I can't. I can only see you hurting people! You seem different right now, you have friends now that care? I'm glad, I wish I had friends well I guess I could have changed that as well. Just become someone who can help ok?" as he spoke the small words, he stepped back and went to jump off the building when backup caught him, punching him in the face and knocking him out.

~twenty years later~

"Yes, I know I won't. I don't plan on leaving my house for a very long time. I just need to get groceries!" Deku speaks into his phone, after bakugo took him in to the police they questioned him. After the two pro heroes were released, Deku told his story. He was put in jail and his trial date was set.

When the trail lots of people came it was broadcast to most of the world, because the gas had found its way around the world. After being tried for his crimes he was sentenced to life in prison. Which he was fine with, but many people who were quirkless or moved by his speeches asked them to lessen the sentence. After many more days of trial, he had a 20-year sentence to jail and an on house arrest for life after getting out. Again he didn't care, he wanted to off himself from the start anyway.

"Yeah, yeah, I got 3 hours outside of the house, I won't do anything stupid I'm done with that crap," he spoke again before hanging up, he had just started his house-arrest a couple of days ago, since he needed to find work so he could live, because the government wasn't going to give him crap, he worked from home. He was stuck in his house a lot not able to leave except to get food. Which he could only do once a week for three hours.

"Man the world has changed since I've been in jail, this will be fun!" walking around the grocery store he buys stuff and gets a couple of sideways glances which he ignores, two and a half hours later he is at the register checking out. He smiles at the lady as she scans the food not looking at him. As she is telling him his total she gasps.

"No way your, yours!" He looks at her and puts his head to the side.

"Do I know you!" He says he is unable to understand what she's talking about.

"Twenty years ago you erased the world's quirks and saved me from the lockdown in Tokyo tower!" she says in a whisper as to not alert people around him, he smiles remembering the little girl he saved.

"Oh yeah, I did didn't I? You sure have gotten older, I'm surprised you remember me!" she smiled, and shook her head.

"How could I forget you saved me twice! You see after you erased the quirks and were locked up people started treating me better because I could stand up to them without worrying about being hurt. Lots of people are very grateful to you for what you have done! Including me," She smiled again. He nodded his head as denying what she had said. 

"No, I didn't save anyone, I just pointed you in the right direction, I'm glad the world is a better place now!" he said looking around.

"Yeah, but why are you out here? I thought you were still in jail?" she said, giving him his receipt and helping him put the bags in the shopping cart.

"Yeah, I just started house arrest for life. They want to keep a close eye on me so I don't kill everyone!" He chuckled and smiled at her. She reached under the counter and pulled out the book, he had given to her a long time ago.

"WOW, I haven't seen that in a long time, I'm glad you kept it!" He said looking at the book.

"Yeah it's like my lucky charm, we'll have a nice day mister... I don't actually know your name." he scratched her head and smiled. He took his kart and started to roll away.

"Midorya, Izuku Midoriya, I'll see you around kid!" He walked out and smiled at the sun. I guess what he did was a good thing in some ways.

THE END

A/N~ Very rushed and I'm sorry but I just wanted to get it done I hope you liked it this is the first that I started and finished on my own so I'm happy bye all till next time biiiiiii