Chapter 3: Control

~ Izuku POV ~

It's been a year or so since the incident. The school put out a missing person report on me. I wasn't missing and they had no right to do that in the first place. Anyway, most of the public thought I was a student who was captured by villains, so they would constantly be looking for me, but the school would never say it explicitly, so some of the public was iffy, which gave me an opportunity.

I've picked up on many over the years of training, hacking was thankfully one of those skills. So I used my skills and hacked into the U.A. mainframe, I skimmed their files on students and teachers, lucky I found exactly what I wanted quickly. The security footage of the incident a month ago. I leaked it on to multiple sites, and soon the news caught the footage. The video didn't take long to go viral. After seeing the video people pretty much stopped looking for me.

This gave me enough leeway to walk around town gathering supplies and other essential items. I had to figure out a way to not only defeat heroes and villains but do it while being quirkless I had to prove a point. I took mechanical engineering classes and started to design different weapons to help me get my revenge.

Thankfully I have a brain that works a million miles an hour making me extremely smart for my age. I also have an impeccable memory so I can memorize formulas and battle strategies. Over the last year, I have used these things to not only prepare a plan but myself so I can finally make this world an even more equal place.

Currently, I'm on top of a roof looking down at a massive group of 2-A students. Most faces looked familiar. It didn't take me long to see, my two targets. I couldn't hold back a smile forming on my face, it felt so good, I was finally going to execute the first steps in my plan.

I watch as people I once knew as heroes fought with villains, it made me sick that they were doing so well. Then the single was sent up, it's my time to shine. I made my way down the building and to the open square, I hide until the second single was sent up.

"Mask!" I hear one of the villains yell that my cue.

~No One POV~

Smoke filled the once clear square, but the villains continued to fight. The student heroes tried their hardest to fight the villains but the smoke was thick and it was hard to breathe. They were already beaten down a lot because of the oncoming slue of villains.

"What the hell is this?" a males voice yelled from the smoke. It was hard to make out exactly where it was coming from, but the boy never got his answer back. Instead, he was met with the sounds of punches and kicks, the sound of feet quickly approaching him he activated his quirk ready to attack at any time. A fiery blast was shot from the center of the square where a huffing bakugou stood wore out from attacking the villains.

"Yeah! Go Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled deactivated his quirk. The class slowly walked towards the worn-out student, Denki and Sero helped him up despite his constant protesting that he was fine and could walk on his own.

"Hey," Uraraka said to the class gaining their attention. "Where did all the villains go?"

"A questionable question indeed. It seems they have left," Ida said walking up to the anti-gravity girl. The students looked around for any signs of the villains.

"Good work students, the villains have fled and will most likely not be coming back for a while!" All-Might yelled at the already shaken up students. They smiled proud of the work they have accomplished.

"As the class of hurt tired students looked towards the moon they thought about their future, how did that sound," a single voice sounded the class, they got into a fighting stance. They frantically looked around trying to find the source of the noise.