Chapter 4: I Have Questions

The room he woke up in was small, a huge monitor sat in front of them it showed formulas and notes that were in a different language so it was hard to understand it. Looking around he could see his comrade, strapped to the chair next to him, that when he realized that he too was stuck in a chair, his form was exposed and small. He tried to take his muscle form, but something was restricting him from doing so.

'What's going on here?' just as he questions himself, the green-haired villain walks through the door that is placed next to the monitor. He walks in holding a bag of food, he walks around the chair not noticing the hero is awake and watching him.

"Why am I here?" The hero questions his captor. The greenie quick lying turns around to see the hero awake and looking at him angrily. His gaze is stern but nothing that he hasn't seen before. Izuku looks away from the hero to put away the food he has just bought. Ignoring the hero's question and him completely. The hero didn't seem to like that very much, because not soon after he once again asked his question.

"Hello? Why are my comrade and I tied up in a warehouse?" he said gesturing with his head to the building they were in. the boy continued to ignore him as he finished putting away the few things he had bought. The hero huffed not liking the way this was looking to turn out.

"Young Mido-" All-Might started before Izuku slammed his hands on to the desk in front of the monitor. He stayed there until he had calmed down. He slowly turned around to face the hero face to face.

"The first rule of being kidnapped by me, never say that name to my face. That boy is dead, he died a year ago. The second rule you will not be asking questions, I'm not the one tied up with quirk suppressing retrains," the hero looked down to see the cuffs attaching him to the chair. He looked back at the smug Villain.

"Where did yo-" he started before he was cut off.

"Ahah, rule number 2, oh and I made them," he said as he turned back around to the monitors where a computer pad appeared, he started to rapidly type on it. Five files popped up they were again unreadable, the young villain could read it because he was talking to himself and typing in the weird language. The hero really couldn't do anything he was useless without his quirk. So he sat there until he heard rustling from the hero sitting next to him. The noise gained the attention of both Izuku and All-Might.

"Oh, goodie you're finally awake, about time. I have had to wait three whole days for you to wake, I would just take your blood while you were asleep I just didn't want to kill you." as the villain spoke the eraser hero looked around and tried to move to look over at All-Might with a question on his face, the number one hero nodded his head no as the villain walked over to the two heroes with a needle in his hand.

"What are we doing here?" the newly awakened hero asked as he struggled with a needle in his arm, crimson blood slowly filling the glass tube. The villains looked at the blood as he nodded his head scoffing at the hero.

"I hate repeating myself, So I won't, I'll get my samples and leave, well not leave I live here so yay," he said placing the needle in a holder on the desk and grabbing a microscope from a side table.

"I do have questions I want to ask to you though, and if you don't mind answering them that would be great," he smiled after seeing how they looked at him.

 "Don't worry its nothing like whats your greatest weakness? Or who do you most care about I already know that" he smiled and continued looking away from the heroes"I want to know why you couldn't take the time to believe in me, I know you saw the potential in me, but you ignored it why?" he asked looking down at the microscope, eyes widening at what he saw, he quickly typed something on his computer and went back to look at the microscope.

"It was too dangerous for someone like you, some villains are too powerful for someone without a quirk," All-Might explained, his voice was filled with sympathy for the boy. The boy listened to his answer unphased at his words.

"You have been powerless against them," Aizawa finished, the villain didn't like that.

"Ok, then explain why you are actively trying to tear me apart, by discouraging me, I could have been a great hero, I even whooped you asses three days ago there is no way you can just skip over that fact," he said turning around and practically yelled at the older heroes.

"You don't understand, people need heroes with truly naturally born powers," All-Might exclaimed trying to reason with the boy.

"Ha, don't make me laugh, naturally born powers, look at yourself, yes I know your secret, don't ask why it just helps the story, but that not the point look at some of the most famous heroes in the world, Ironman, Batman, Flash, Shazam, Falcon, Captain Marvel, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, almost ever superhero I can think of made themselves away to protect those they love or were given their power from an outside source(sorry I needed to mention marvel and DC somehow)," he explained pulling up pictures of the heroes as talked about them. He looked back at the two they looked up at the thousands of heroes who were considered a hero in comics. "Ever hero on this screen, I consider a true hero. They protect those who can't protect themselves, people like me, who are quirkless. did you know, that 20% of the human population is quirkless, that every 9 in 10 people who are proclaimed quirkless are bullied?" they sat they a shocked face suddenly spread. The villain frowned. Biting his lip he turned and furiously trashed the pictures and started typing, but slower.

"Why are you doing this, we messed up we get that now. You can join UA, a great inventor like you would surely make his way through the school," the number one hero begged him. Deku froze listening to his request. 

"I don't think you understand the situation that you're in right now," he said typing at his computer. "I'm 16, going to be 17 in like three months, You are what 50, 60, maybe even 40," after saying 16 he pressed the final key and walked over to a small drew behind the two finishing his sentence.

Leaning in between the chairs he spoke in their ears quietly, "the car crash last year, that killed just under a hundred people, that you couldn't stop" he stood up and walked over to Aizawa reaching down and taking more blood from him. "Yeah well my mom was one of the last car caught up in it all, I watched as they took her way heroes just stood by and did nothing to stop the car," he said taking out the needle and walking over to cooler. He placed in gently in as he went back over to his computer.

"Young-mi- Deku, we are sorry for your loss there was no way that we could have stopped the car it was speeding at top speeds-" "yeah, and who do you think did that, a villain, a villain did that. The whole crash was a villain's fault, I bet the police never figured it out in the end. I did though, as a 15-year-old quirkless, with no family, child. Policemen who were trained to find this couldn't even catch a hint," he rudely interrupted explaining the faults the heroes had made with the crash.

"Please, can we just try to convince you that what your doing is wrong," Aizawa said in a more than normal tired voice. Deku smiled and started to laugh. Holding his stomach to try and make it stop.

"How can you stop me when you don't know what I'm doing?" he said a crazed smile spread across his face.

A/N so I guess you guys get to see me sooner than I thought turns out that I pre-wrote this and the next chapter so Ill post this one as an apologie for not writing in a while, I hope you like it if you need to clarify something cause I know its a little confusing don't feel bad and don't hesitate I was reading this out loud the other day and it sounded wack sooooooo 

love you all biiiiiiiiiii <3<3