Chapter 2: Everything Black

The day was here. U.A. Entrance exams. Izuku had no emotions when he walked up to the path to his dream school. As he walked he heard a fiery hedgehog speak.

"What the hell are you doing here Deku, get out of my way," bakugou walked up to Deku and pushed and pushed the shoulder, to his surprise the once fragile boy didn't move. Bakugo kept walking wounding what the hell happened to make him so stern. Only if he knew.

Izuku listened closely to Present Mic speak about the exam. He came up with a perfect plan to gain the most points possible. A question arises in Him that could mess up his plan.

"Any questions?" Present mic asked looking at the crowd. Two hands shot up in the air.

"Ok let's go you with the green hair." Present mic said pointing to Izuku. Izuku stood up and spoke with a smooth deep voice that surprised most. Including bakugou who was sitting next to him.

"I know some students have brought special equipment to control their quirks. Is that equipment allowed during the test? And will we be docked points for using that equipment? Also, there must be a misprint in the flyers, because you said there were three robots but the flyer says otherwise?" As he finished the other hand dropped. Present mic thought a moment before speaking to answer all of the boys' questions.

"The answer to your first question is yes, you are allowed to use extra equipment specific to your quirk, No to your second question, if you use special gear you will not be deducted any point from your total score," he said quickly and too the point. Then he smiled and yelled as he answered the last question.

"I'm glad you asked that last question, the last robot is worth 0 points, it is just there to get in the way, I would avoid it at all costs, any other questions, no, ok let's began, Plus Ultra." He practically screamed.

The green hair boy looked up at the huge walls that stood before him. His future as a hero finally awaited him on the other side of these walls.

Since he was zoned out, he didn't hear the rumors and talk going on. The students looked at him and smirked. 'This kid isn't going to last a minute out h

There were even as the glares were shot his way he overlooked them. It was his time to shine without the help of a quirk.

 He quickly walked to the front of the group of egregious teens. Holding a round object in his hand he breathed.

'This is my moment, are you watching mom this is all for you, give me the strength and power I need to pass, I swear I'll make you proud'

The thought of his mom's smile, it made a smile spread across his face for the first time in a while. "Now began!" A loud voice boomed across the field. Just as the students went running into the small city, smoke rose from the front of the group blinding and stopping the students from running forward.

"Look at that a smoke quirk, not very helpful when fighting villains though especially in close combat." A low voice said the room was dark and full of figure some small and frail, most were strong.

"His quirk would be most useful for, stealth, especially if he's' a good fighter." A light female voice spoke. Some nodded in agreement.

"Quite let's see, how he uses it," a small rodent looking . . . thing exclaimed hushing the other judges. They nodded and turned back to the screen.

Izuku had made a speedy head start to gain some buffer points sense they other students had their quirks to help them take down the robots. As he approached the first robot he pulled out a small electrical pad. That was designed to send a strong shock to any object it touched. He quickly placed it safely in his palm and ran up to the robot expertly dodging the robot's attacks. He managed to touch it causing it to fall over.