Chapter 5: Middle finger

His smile was crazy it was a smile only an insane person could pull off it scared the living shit out of the heroes who were weak and couldn't do shit to stop the boy's plans all they had was their voices.

"I plan on telling you guys what's happening so don't worry tomorrows the big day, its call day," Deku says excited about the fast-approaching day. He walks behind the two heroes walking out the door to the warehouse.

~ the next day ~

"Good morning heroes, today is the big day, you'll get to see your students-" the heroes spoke before Deku could continue to speak.

"If you touch one hair on their head I swear I will chew my way out of here and beat your ass," Aizawa said a dark aura forming slowly around him. Deku laughed at his thought.

"On no I would never go to fight them again head-on, they would destroy me in a second, especially, Backugo and the Todoroki kid. He seemed strong. Anyway, the point is that I will be calling them more specifically Backugo since most of the message is for him. You won't do any talk though if you do I will not hesitate to slit your throat in front of everyone on this earth." now Deku radiated the dark aura, which made the heroes gulp.

"Now I just need to hack into the news stations and phones of everyone on the planet. Damn this might take longer than I initially thought." The greenet violently typed away at the computer for a good 10 minutes before stopping and cracking his knuckles and staring to type once more. 30 minutes later he stopped and plugged his phone into his computer and pressed a couple of buttons.

"Hi Backugo, it's nice to see you again, well at least you see me, anyway. This message is for you and the people of this quirk infested world," Deku started looking into the phone.

"Deku where the hell is all might and Aizawa sensei!" He yelled not even saying hello. Deku frowned but kept talking

"I thought you would be a little more respectful since I do have them tired up and am currently using one as my main ingredient." He said smiling somewhere along the way. Bakugo looked angered on so many levels.

" if you touch one fuc-" bakugo started. "Ah, ah, ah, Kacchan don't use such colorful language with kids watching, not just kids, but well the whole world say hi Kacchan," Deku waved into the camera and smiled.

Somewhere else~

"What is happening?" People yelled frantically trying to fix the Tv or phone that had been high jacked.

"I can't seem to find a way through the system anymore, he has to have used an extremely difficult biometric system during his information and since are screens are down we can't even run a facial recognition or get a ping on his location." A thin character said which was followed by ding of a desk and more shouting for people to start shutting it down.

~back to the broccoli~

"You see I have hacked into every device ever screen every radio station around the world and broadcast this message. So I would watch you, language mister, I want to be number one," Deku said. Bakugo started to fum. When the camera was shifted to red spiky hair.

"Listen we have no trouble with you Deku just give us back out teachers and we'll do what you want." He said almost pleading, Deku looked annoyed.

"Do you mind I am trying to talk to an old friend and explain to not only the world but to him and to get it through his thick skull that he was wrong," Deku started anyone's but ended with yells.

The red hair didn't waver. "Show is our teachers and that they are ok then you can talk to bakugo," he said, bakugo's yells could be heard from the background. Deku thought then agreed. He switched the camera angel.

"Smile, you on camera," Deku said then turned the screen back over to him.

"Now Kacchan let me explain something to you," Deku started. Bakugo on the other side of the phone again looked angry AF.

"Deku, what are you doing you can still become a hero you have great skill, don't do this to them," Deku's laughter was creepy not in like a stalker or pedo way it was just held out em for a way to long.

When is stop his face was solid and stern. "You bakugo katsuki, have put me through hell and back then back once more for a second taste but you didn't bother to bring me back so I have been rotting for almost two years." He never let bakugo get in a word.

"When I was 15, my mother died in a car crash two years back. The cause driver error and yet also most a hundred people were caught and pulled into that accident my mother being one of them and on my birthday no less." He wiped silent tiers.

"A villain with the ability to draw objects to one another caused it, it wasn't man-made, there's no way that a driver would do that, the police worked on the case for a while two weeks and gave up, two weeks, I worked for three days and figured it out, and I had even fewer materials than the police." He stated he didn't want to tell but his voice told him it was the right time.

"My name is Deku at least that's the name you gave me after the thousands of beatings and hurtful words, the scars the memories of the fire caught on my shirt in my hair, my skin hurting and throbbing from how much it hurt. And yet I never complained once, I stood cute and let you harass me until I was 15. Fun fact did you know 10 out of 10 people declared quirkless are bullied, 1.5 billion people are bullied. Not to even mention the number of people who are bullied because they have a weak quirk or they can't control it or god forbid it is deemed villainous. What's even worse, even more, revolting is that a whopping 90% of quirkless injuries committed suicide just last year. This is from the ages of 6 to the average life expectancy. That other 10% are people who are bullied because of their quirk or mental health." He had so much sorrow and passion in his voice, it hurt everyone who heard it.

"PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE HELL NOT HAVING SOME EXTRAORDINARY POWER MAKES YOU WEAK!" he yelled looking up at the phone, tears pricking in his eyes.

"We have done nothing wrong, nothing, except being born without a crazy power. I just can't seem to understand why quirkless people are misunderstood. We are hard-working loyal people. To all those who are quirkless. I . . . I . . . I have hurt people. You've seen, but I'm going to change the world for good. Soon you won't be the oddballs out. You may get hurt, because of me. Those who have power or who are dumb enough to think that you could become someone like me they are wrong. I am a villain, a true unholy disgraceful villain who has taken the life of an innocent boy, I have kidnapped two top tier heroes and am hurting them for my benefit." he said he couldn't look at bakugo or the redhead or anyone he just looked at his red shoes the only thing that had not changed about him over the last two years.

"You need to do good, be the good in this world. Evil will only give people with power the chance to hurt you, leave that part up to me I will take your sin, your hurt your pain. I should have just taken your advice kacchan . . . you know and jumped off the roof. I didn't tho and hear I am, blood all over my hands. Oh well it's not like anyone cares, that little boy didn't have a single friend in the world anyway." he looked up and smiled at the camera tears streaming down his face. He could see that bakugo had dropped his phone because all he could see was the ceiling.

"I-Izuku, I'm so so sorry," the hero said, Deku could barely hear him, he frowned with glossy eyes.

"Me too bakugo, I hope you can stop me, I truly do." Deku ended the call. Turning the heroes, the cheery villain was back. He pulled out a needle and took more blood from the eraser hero.

"Why are you doing this if you want to be stopped," All might said rather pitifully. The anti-villain laughed and kept on working.

You'll understand in a week trust me

A/N so what do you think I did some math. I'm proud of myself anyway. I don't know if people are going to read this but I don't care I just want to write so I can get all this creativity into the world. I guess I posted a chapter sooner then I thought. Ok, I'm going to go. talk to you all later. biiiiiiii