Manhattan

Holiday in NYC came.

A day with no work. Lisa and Joohyun decided to celebrate it to Shin-Hye and Raewon's house

Chaeyoung that day is very funny, since the incident of a Magazine Ad, she haven't seen Irene yet.

The summer collection was triple succes, clothes and magazine was sold for only 5 minutes that they need to print and produce more, but the sudden popularity is not fun at all.

Chaeyoung and Lisa received a multiple offers from different clothing line, modeling agency, you came name it all.

Lisa's phone everyday is blowing up because of the calls including in her office and now Lisa and Irene was about to arrived in the house.

"Unnie, remember I love you so much and the twin arraso? Cause maybe tomorrow I will not be on earth" Chae said to Shin-Hye, her sister just laughed with Raewon.

Then Lisa and Irene came arrived.

"Unnie, where is your sister?" Irene asked immediately. Lisa just laughed going to the couch and about to play with the twin.

"She in the bathroom" Shin-Hye said while laughing.

"Unnie! How dare you tell her that!" Chaeyoung shouts in the bathroom.

They all both laughed, Shin-Hye gave the key to Irene to open the door.

They just all watched, when the bathroom open, Irene immediately get Chaeyoung's ear...

"Yah that hurt, that hurt! I swear Unnie Idk about that dance ad." She explained.

"You fooled me Chae" Irene said while still holding Chaeyoung's ear.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again... I'm sorry" Chaeyoung yelled when she felt that Irene tightened the grip.

They all both laughed when Irene released Chaeyoung's ear, it's so red.

After that, they finally eat like normal family, who talk to each other while eating, they asked also Chae if she's ready to go back to Korea tomorrow

~~~~~

Jae Hyun's

"No, Dad! I won't allow it, It's too risky!" Irene said back.

"She's the only person who can do it Irene, you know that. We tried, I tried, you tried, maybe Lisa can try this one" Jae Hyun said to her daughter pleasing her to agree.

It's about a land in Seoul, hectares of land. The Bae's wanted that land since Irene's mom was still alive.

They tried to buy it offer loads of money but still the owner still said no. Few days ago, Jae Hyun received a tip that the land is now for sale but, they want a good proposal of what will they do that land.

Irene's parent that time want it to be a hotel, a very good one they already have the design and how to construct it but suddenly Irene's mom died on a car crashed.

"Lisa might have a shot to get that land Irene"

"Dad it's Korea... What if something bad happen to her, what if she goes back to the old Lisa. I don't want her to suffer again" Irene said in lower tone voice.

"Irene, you know Lisa. She overcome everything, Shin-Hye told us that she's finally okay. You know it to yourself that she's fine, you believe in her but hearing you now, something is bothering you am I right?"

Irene sit on her chair tirelessly.

"What if she saw her ex there.. What if.. Just what if..." Irene now burst in tears. "Dad, I love Lisa so much, I can't lose her, it's risky for her for us"