Darker

"You said it's non venemous?"

"I did, but look he got heart attack. "Chaeyoung explained.

"How did you even know that?" Dahyun asked while looking at Minju lifeless body.

"I just know."

"What do we do now Chae?" Wendy asked.

"Well, it's not like we killed him"

Wendy and Dahyun laughed "He got heart attack?" Wendy asked with amusement in her voice.

"Yeah, look the snakes just bit him. He died because of heart attack, I didn't know he has a weak heart"

"Jesus Chaeyoung, you really gonna pushed the heart attack?" Dahyun can't take it anymore and laughed so loud.

"Yeah" Chaeyoung said and crossed her arms.

"What do we do now, what's your plan if you even have one" Dahyun asked.

"Come on guys, do you live under the rock? Like Minju do to all his evidence."

"Burn him?" Wendy's eyebrow twitched.

"Uh-huh, or if you want it to be more exciting  send him home" Chaeyoung laughed to her owned suggestions.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea. It's actually good but it's risky" Dahyun said"

"They will investigate Chaeyoung, snake bites? They will linked the snakes to the person who owns them. Those snakes are kinda imported for sure it will show in his autopsy report what kind if snakes bit him" Wendy stated.

"It's alright those snakes aren't mine. It belongs to Yeri's dad. He'll get all the  blame.. Don't feel bad about that guy he killed someone anyway" Chaeyoung explained to them while she start to make some coffee.

Dahyun and Wendy looked at each other.

"It's not yours? How did you even get those snakes? Yeri's dad is a killer? How did you all this information?" It was Dahyun, she's trying to process the things that Chaeyoung said to them.

"Oh didn't I mentioned that Yeri's dad has a mini zoo on one of her properties? I asked my men to steal those snakes, probably by now Yeri's dad is aware that his imported snakes is gone missing. He killed his own brother according to my source" Chaeyoung added to them while she mixed her coffee now.

"How did your men able to get those big snakes Chae? Are you going to order to put them back?"

"I don't even know how they get it to be honest, I just order them to get and I'll pay huge amount of money. But yeah, I'll them to put those snakes back where they belong tonight. We'll send Minju's body after two days from now. Don't worry Wendy I'll make sure his body will be clean that they won't trace any evidence. I'm Park Chaeyoung, I won't get myself in trouble, and who will suspect this face?" Then Chaeyoung smile like an innocent angel.

Dahyun and Wendy shakes their head. Chaeyoung is really something that you don't wanna messed with, she's hella crazy.

"Oh Wendy before I forgot, make sure Jongnam bid his farewell to Minju, tell him too that his good friend fuck his wife behind his back"

"How did you fucking know that?" Wendy" can't believe the tea that Chaeyoung spill.

"Connections Wendy, also my mom loves to gossip."Chaeyoung winked at them before she left.

"Too much information for 20 minutes" Dahyun said Wendy.

LISRENE'S PENHOUSE