Suffer

Penthouse

"Hello baby, good morning." Lisa said and kissed Irene passionately.

"Gosh, you taste so good" Lisa said when she broke the kiss.

Irene blushed. "Why jog so early? Are you with Chaeyoung?"

"No baby, I guess she's still asleep, here I bought your favorite, let me prepare it so we can eat before I eat you again" Lisa winked and laughed she peck Irene's lip before she went to kitchen to get some plate.

Irene giggled in bed "what a morning"

When Irene and Lisa finished eating breakfast the two took a bath. Irene told Lisa that they're going to Busan, Lisa got really excited she missed that place and it's time to organize her things she brought there from her old apartment, she also said to Irene that she wanted to stroll around the area, stay in beach and cuddle with Irene.

Of course Irene agreed. She can't say no to her baby. Their going to stay there for a week so Lisa can rest before the Manhattan reconstruction start.

They invited also their friends, but they will go next Thursday so Irene and Lisa can have solo time together too.

"Baby I'm ready!" Lisa said to Irene. She's wearing a sunflower off shoulder and shorts, it's very summer and she's very cute and she's very excited.

Irene smiled from ear to ear, she hugged Lisa's waist and look in her eyes. "Why are you so cute? Six years and you're still a baby"

"Your baby, kiss?" Then Lisa pouted.

"I love you" then she kissed Lisa lip.

"I love you too, bubbala" Lisa said happily while still kissing Irene's forehead.

~~~

When they arrived in Bae's Mansion the servant welcome them with loads of food most of it it's Lisa's favorite.

"Baby, after this can I check my things? Where did they put it?"

"Oh, I think second floor baby, want me to help you? I want to see your old stuff too"

"Sure, I'll show you my baby photos, but we should put mask? Maybe it's dusty already?"

"I don't think it's dusty the servant for sure is cleaning it time to time"

"Okay, let's cuddle after eating then let's check my things"

Lisa's things

2nd Floor

"Look baby its still here" then Lisa show Irene her old sketchbook.

"Even before you're good at this" when Irene saw her sketches"

"I don't have money to continue it before, but I really want to be a painter back then, but poverty hits me so it became just a hobby, Jennie gave me that sketchbook some is from...." Lisa stopped talking when she realized who gave it to her.

"It's okay, Lisa, it's from Jisoo. I understand okay?" Irene tap her hand fir assurance.

Lisa just nod and continue checking her things, then Irene saw something when she turn the pages of the sketch pad, she bit her lip and asked Lisa.

"Is this Jisoo, Lisa?" Irene said, but she already know that it's not Jisoo.

"Oh, no. I don't have sketchbook of Jisoo anymore, I gave it all to Jennie so she can hand it to her. Remember the girl? Chocolate angel girl, that's her I only saw her back once, then I remember her back clearly that's why I made a sketch for her"