Innocent

"She's not okay Chaeyoung" Irene told the taller girl about what Lisa said. When it comes to Lisa, she can rely on Chaeyoung no doubt about that.

"So let me get this straight, she gave you a sweet words but it's really a code who killed Joy?"

"Yes, wanna hear it?" Irene said

"Go on, I wanna hear it" Chae said and sit in front of Irene"

Joohyun

Is it me or the moon is

Shining so bright tonight?

Oops, let me correct that, you're brighter than the moon, Irene

Ohh, God you're so beautiful, I love you so bad, Joohyun.

<I hope you get it this time who killed Joy>

Chae looked at Irene "Why? She could just tell you or me to kill Joy. What's her reason?"

Then Irene told her what exactly Lisa said that night"

"Chaeyoung sighs" What is she up to?"

"I have no idea this time Chaeyoung, I'm leaving for two days it worry me, Chaeyoung look for Lisa again while I'm away"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her, she's with my sister now. She has session?"

"Yeah, but for sure Lisa is okay, she became violent or should I say very different if she like it or if she's with the person she trust the most. Chae look for her, I don't want her to do something risky"

"Don't worry, I got this. When is your flight?"

"Tomorrow, she knows it already, I want her to come with me but she needs to stay for the construction of the hotel is already starting and the materials will arrived"

Chaeyoung nod "Don't tell anyone what she did, I'll investigate for it, how did Lisa make it possible"

Irene nod and sighs. "What is Lisa up to? Why is she prolonging Jongnam's life?"

———

Irene went to Bali for business, leaving Lisa to Chaeyoung's care, right now Lisa is very busy with work while Chaeyoung went to bakeshop to buy some bread.

"Get me that one, and that" Chaeyoung pointed it to staff she also get lot of pies for Lisa cause it's her favourite then she saw someone getting inside it was Jisoo, Chaeyoung eyebrow twitched.

Jisoo saw her as well but didn't say anything but she saw Chaeyoung cart bag it's full of pies, and Jisoo know it's all for Lisa.

When Jisoo is about to pay Chaeyoung is on the back, checking her phone Jisoo can't keep it any longer.

"Lisa likes raspberry pie with hot chocolate" when she saw that Chaeyoung don't have that in her cart"

"Lisa doesn't like it, Chaeyoung said"

"Try to buy one or two if she doesn't like it you can kill me tomorrow morning."

Chaeyoung gave Jisoo a glare "Alrighty" then Chae get 3 pieces of it"

Jisoo left first followed by Chaeyoung

That night.

"Lisa? Let's have dinner" Chaeyoung went to Lisa's place and brought a food that Lisa likes.

"Chae-Chae" Lisa said when she went out her room and hugged her chimpmunk.

"Can I sleep to your place?" Lisa said and rub her face to Chae's shoulder.