Six

AdJennie's Birthday

Lisa is now driving her car with Chaeyoung "I can't believe Irene Unnie let you drive tonight"

"Oh, believe me she didn't really." Lisa said while laughing"

"Huh? But you're driving?" Chaeyoung said with confusion in her voice.

"You see that black car? That's one of Irene's employees or bodyguards."

Chae got shocked "Really? How sure are you?"

"Look" Lisa change her way to the left and the car followed them"

"See?" Lisa laughed.

Chaeyoung laughed as well. "OMG, Irene Unnie is really something, aren't you mad? Annoyed that someone is following us?"

"No, she did that in NY as well. I'm not mad about it, she cared, she loves me and she wants me safe. Who am I to get mad?" Lisa explain to Chaeyoung.

"Well you're right, then Chaeyoung open Lisa's sound in her car and played Paradise by Bazzi. (that is really a great music, check it out)

They both start singing, then Lisa opened the hood of her convertible car so they can feel the music while driving.

VENUE

"You sure this is the place, Lisa?" Chae asked while Lisa is parking her car.

"Chaeyoung, I live here for 20 years. I think I'm right." Lisa laughed while she unbuckled her seat belt.

When the two girls get out in the car they saw Joy and Dahyun not so far from them, Joy is wearing a simple Chanel white shirt with flannel, ripped jeans fitted pants and heels, while Dahyun is wearing Gucci stripes white and blue shirt partner with pleated skirt and boots.

While Chaeyoung is wearing a Burberry fitted white and red in the lower side dress that her body curves is visible, her hair is in princess style and docmartens boots. She's so cute. While Lisa is wearing a white LV v-neck shirt tucked to her black fitted ripped jeans pants with loafer shoes, she wearing a cap too.

Simple but you know their clothes is really expensive.

"Here" Joy said she handed a cute kitten masked to Lisa.

"What's that for?" Chaeyoung said.

"Well I'm gonna wear it so Jennie won't notice me" Lisa said and the rest of them laughed, Lisa put it on then went inside handed the invitation to the guard.

When they get inside, theres the party, white party by Kim Jennie. It is divided into glass wall. the other side is for old one I guess since Lisa saw some familiar member of Jennie's family eating inside including her grandpa. While the other side is for partying, big dance floor bar style, it was cool actually. Then they saw Jennie dancing with her friends Momo and Jeongyeon in the dance floor.

The four of them is looking around, Chaeyoung is looking for someone so she knows where to walk, so Lisa won't bump into her, same with Dahyun and Joy. Irene ask them a favor to make Lisa safe, they didn't saw that woman maybe she's not yet there.

Then, the a bop song came in, let's say boy with luv, everybody is dancing including Jennie, so Lisa asked her friends to corner Jennie so she can can dance with Jennie with no problem the three agreed, walking to the dance floor Jennie saw and hugged them one by one, later on they dance with her..

Momo got annoyed actually when the three of them corner Jennie.. When Lisa saw it she walks towards avoiding people to bump in her, it's okay but she really doesn't like physical contact with someone she doesn't know.