|9| snakeish schemes

I wanted to share the picture up above! I liked it! =D

Sans and Charlotte weren't aloud near you, but not that would you have known you were now in the hospital being treated.

A week had passed and you had been in the hospital healing, you had gotten stitches in your stomach for the small wound.

Sans, however had been investigating, Gorgon and Anna, had been his main targets, he just didn't trust them.

Your family, Gloria and Gorgon had been visiting you everyday, some days you would be awake, some days you wouldn't. The doctors said that you didn't sleep well at night so they let you sleep through the days, because sleep is important for healing.

Micheal was really worried, when you were awake he would stay with you some days. Sometimes even if you were asleep he would stay and curl up in your bed and sleep with you.

Scott was too guilty feeling to face you, he would talk to you, but he would avoid eye contact at all costs. You and him fought all the time, maybe if he'd had been a better little brother it would have been better.... that was his logic at least.

Victoria couldn't come at all, she cried whenever you being in the hospital was mentioned. She always had been more sensitive, you did wonder why Sans and Charlotte hasn't come to check on you yet... but you decided against asking.

At the moment, You are sitting up in your hospital bed, eating... Your not sure what it is... but it's okay, nothing special though.

You weren't expecting your family to show today because, your father had a meeting with the council.

So it surprised you when a knock at your door sounded, "H-Hello?" You stuttered in a hoarse tone.

The door swung open, "Princess (Y/n)? You have a visitor!" The nice nurse said, letting in a familiar green boy.

"Gorgon!" You said, jumping only to pull at your I.V.'s and cause you to wince and hiss at the pain.

"Hey, your highness~" he purred, softly, still slurring his S's though. He pecked your cheek and sat in the chair beside your bed, "how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a lot better... Just a little worried..." You said, frowning with caused Gorgon to frown as well.

"Why? What are you worried about?" He asked, taking your hand in his.

"I haven't seen Sans or Charlotte... they haven't came to visit me..." You said looking through the window on the other side of the room. "Are they okay?" You asked, Gorgon chuckled a little.

"Yeah, their fine... They didn't want to many people to be up here at once so they stayed behind." He lied... but you believed him. Was it truly a lie... or was that what he was told?

He wouldn't lie to you, Right?

"Oh... okay!" You smiled, Gorgon laughed and pecked you on the lips.

You blushed and pulled him out of the chair by his blue tie, you pulled him closer to your face and kissed him. He smiled into it and kissed back, he pulled your hair and when you wince he slid his tounge into your mouth.

The two of you shared the kiss until air was needed and you pulled away, your face was red and heated.

His green cheeks were lit up with a orange-like color, he wiped his lips of with his sleeve he was breathing hard. You were breathing hard too, but the two of you held eye-contact, his Gray cat-slit eyes stared into yours but it felt way more personal like his was staring right through you.

He smirked and settled his breathing, "Didn't know you had it in you." He groaned.

You laughed, "neither did I." You blushed a little more.

He sat back in his seat, his cocky smirk still present on his face. 'Let's hope Anna gets her part done while, The rest of the royals are out...'

Back at the palace, Sans sat in his and Paprayus' room, Paprayus was helping Gloria and the chef cook. Sans heard a knock on the door, he got up and opened it, wondering who it was only to see Anna.

"Have you seen my brother?" Her accent was rushed, making her hard to understand.

"Gorgon? No. Why?" Sans said, Then Anna fell forward holding her stomach, she groaned and looked like she was in pain. Sans caught her, "A-Anna. Hey!"

He laid her on the ground gently, "Anna, what's wrong? Do I need to go get help?"

She grabbed his metatarsals making him fall, "N-No!" She groaned, trying to get up. Sans got himself up and groaned, he took her by the hand, the sound of footsteps were quickly making their way towards the two. Anna smirked and grabbed sans hand, pulling him down on top of her, Charlotte rounded the corner to see Sans on top of Anna, who was squirming and in pain.

"Charlotte!" Sans said, surprised, Charlotte was just a little bit more surprised. She looked at sans then back at Anna, "help me!" She hissed, "H-He... He tried to attack me!..." she started crying.

'Oh shit! This isn't gonna turn out okay..' Sans thought to himself.

Sans slowly got off of Anna, "Charlotte. Don't listen to her, please you gotta trust me." He said, calmly.

"Trust you? Charlotte please He's insane, he's after the princess!" Anna yelled.

That made Sans wince because his mind immediately went back to that fateful night in that stupid hallway with Asriel.

"See! Charlotte go get help!" Anna yelled.

"Charlotte. I wouldn't hurt (y/n), you know that, I'm too lazy to hurt anyone." He said, making Charlotte smile.

"You weren't to lazy to hurt Prince Asriel!" Anna retorted.

"SHUT UP!" Sans yelled, looking back at her she had flinched, he looked back at Charlotte who looked at him wide eyed, she backed up slowly.

"Charlotte wait!" Sans said as she ran off, Anna began laugh hysterically, when she did.

"WHAT could you gain from this?" Sans asked her.

"A kingdom. A royal sister-in-law. Power. A dead sister-in-law. Depending on what plan we decide on, multiple things."

Did she say dead?

"Besides it's fun, watching you fall so far... pesant!" She spat.