Author's Note

Hi everyone. This is my first english fanfiction I ever write. Usually I write fanfics in malay, which is the languange of my country, Malaysia. So most of the readers usually malaysian & maybe some indonesian, maybe...😂

I love Suzumiya Haruhi series. That series is awesome. I already watched all episodes in The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi season 1 & season 2, also the movie itself, The Disappearance Of Suzumiya Haruhi, and I also watched this funny series, what should I say? The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan and Nyoron~ Churuya-san, kinda chibi version of the original series. Sorry, I'm not quite good in english that I don't know to use some of better, accurate word to say anything.😂 Oh yeah, I also watched the spin-off of the series, The Disappearance Of Nagato Yuki-chan.

In this fanfic, why i put Haruhi's surname first, not the name first? How to explain this? Like this...

Surname, and then name

Suzumiya Haruhi

Not this one,

Name, and then surname

Haruhi Suzumiya

Because i want to...How to say this? Let it be like the original okay? You will understand soon if you study a bit about japanese people, even tho I'm not japanese😂

One more thing, I already watched all the Suzumiya Haruhi series, including spin-off and whatever else should i say, and i also had read the light novel's version. There are 11 volumes starting from The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi to The Suprise Of Suzumiya Haruhi (Final Part).

And this fanfic based on a new sequel to the final volume of the novel, that is I write it myself. So, if you didn't watch that series or read that novel yet, oops, spoiler alerts!

In that novel, how to say this...The story expands more that the series, you must read it, there are lot's of new adventures that is not included in the anime series, if only they create the season 3, maybe you can get know more of it.

The novel also introduce a few new characters that become the rival to the SOS Brigade.

You can download that novel for free, in this picture. Look for it, scroll down & there, you can choose to download in which format you want to, i choose pdf😂 There also a few chapter that separated from the novel, one is Rainy Days in The Untold Story Of Suzumiya Haruhi, actually it's just a flashback about Kyon during his 3rd year in middle school with his close female friend, Sasaki. Oops spoilers...😂 And also this chapter calls, Random Numbers, it's about SOS Brigade in the New Year Ceremony event. The Observation Of Suzumiya Haruhi, if you found it, it just a review about the whole series in the novel.

 The Observation Of Suzumiya Haruhi, if you found it, it just a review about the whole series in the novel

Click on last link in that picture, that https://archice.org.detail.manga bla3 that says novel: suzumiya haruhi: free download bla3

I hope this fanfic will be a success. Difficulties in writing Kyon's part that talking to himself like talk some kind philosophy, Koizumi's philosophy theory, Nagato's weird explanation, for her, I just strict it to a few words unless the SOS Brigade facing a big trouble.

I'll try my best!

And one thing! Haruhi was getting mature a bit, according to Kyon himself in the novel. Just a bit...

And about the title, at first I don't know which title to use for this fanfic.

The Halloween Of Suzumiya Haruhi or The Mystery Of Suzumiya Haruhi.

But, in the end, I choose the second one. Hahahahaahaha...This story based on Kyon's point of view, like the original series.