Chapter 3 : It's Halloween!

It's morning, my head feel dizzy. I don't know why...Maybe I overslept last night. No wait, I didn't overslept. I didn't get enough sleep last night because my mind was stuck in a stream of anxiety. I tried to sleep but everytime I close my eyes, I didn't fell into a good sleep, instead I keep opening my eyes, spacing out for awhile, and tried again & again, but I still can't sleep. Come on, please give me enter into the world of dreams already!!!

In the end, I called Koizumi, talked with him even tho it's supposed to be the time for everyone sleeping except for adults that working in night shifts, I'm suprised that Koizumi also didn't sleep when I called him, it's like he already wait for me to call him. How do I know this? From his voice in the phone, he doesn't sound like someone who desperately wake up just to answer a phone call, and he also said that he knew I would call him during that late night. Koizumi, how do you really know if I'm want to talk to you? Do you send someone to spy on me?

Of course he wouldn't, isn't he? He of course, would send someone to spy on Suzumiya Haruhi, to observe her as she was a god or something god-like, I still believe that Haruhi just Haruhi, she never be the God, oh wait, she isn't, from the first place! I still never accept Koizumi's or his Organization's theories about Haruhi. We don't even know how Haruhi get that god-like altering reality powers.

After a few minutes of talk with him, I felt sleepy, and I know it's time to sleep.I slept at 2 am in the morning after finished our chit-chat. Wait...That's a really long chit-chat. I talking to Koizumi about 2 hours?! I think I call him around midnight, 12 am in the midnight, I guess. What the heck we were talking about last night?

My head hurts now when I trying to remember about last night. Argghhh forget it already. I go to the bathroom to wash my face. What day is today, huh?

Oh yeah. Today is Halloween.

After I finished my breakfast, told my mom I going to stay at school until night because of halloween party, calm my sister down that nagging crazily about not bringing her to the party, I took my bag, put on my shoes, and open the door. From my view, there is a car in front of my house. To be exact, it's a black taxi. Hey, that's the same taxi that bring me & Koizumi to my first visit into the closed space. And I know who the one who drived it since that damn incident. The driver is seen from the other side of the taxi. A familiar middle age man figure is seen with a smile on his face.

"Hello, I'm just a passing by taxi driver."

That's a total lie!!!

"Arakawa-san, what are you doing here in front of my house?"

"I'm coincidently passing by around here, so I thought to give you a ride to your school while I'm here. Come in, don't be shy."

"Oh, that's it? But why?"

"Nothing important. Come in now, or we going late to school."

"Alright then." It's better when you get a ride to school, it save my energy, I really want to go school like this everyday, but, this just once of the lifetime. Arakawa-san get inside the taxi, I open the backdoor and I saw someone that I already expected.

"Koizumi? I should knew it you're behind this."

Koizumi revealing a usual, irritating smile that I seen everytime I meet him. "You get it right. I just want to tell you something while we head to school."

"Alright then." I entered the taxi, and the taxi drives us to the school. Meanwhile, Koizumi begin his words.

"About the skulls."

Yeah, what about it?

"I already ask one of my companions to put them in front of our clubroom yesterday, and when we arrived, those skulls should be there, already arranged well. Suzumiya-san surely glad when she go to the clubroom."