Chapter 2 : Uneasiness

When we were about to talk about our last topic yesterday, I heard the door opened, at first I thought it's Haruhi, because if really is Haruhi, maybe we should talk about it later on, she must can't hear about this. I look at the door, luckily, it's Asahina-san who open the door.

Asahina-san, with her cute smile, says, "Sorry I'm late, I was talking a bit with Tsuruya-san about the party tomorrow. Suzumiya-san isn't arrived yet?"

"Yes. I don't know where did she go after the homeroom session was over."

"I see. Can you two please wait outside while I changing?" Asahina-san put her bag on the table, and start picking her usual maid outfit.

Me & Koizumi walk towards the door, I close the door, leaning against the wall, we waiting for Asahina-san changing to her maid outfit. In the meantime, we continued our conversation a moment ago.

"Back to our topic," I started first. "I have a bad feeling about this. I afraid this party tomorrow would be a chaos."

"Why you would think of that?"

"You should know why. Yesterday you also mention about your sensing of something similiar like Celestial in the closed space, aren't you?"

"Yeah, that's right. But I don't sensing it now. Maybe it just my imaginations."

"Your imaginations? Are you sure about that? Then explain, why I still feel like someone is watching us having a chit-chat?" Honestly, I feel like two or more are watching us. And sometimes I feel a slight breeze passing on my face a few times, that is now, not yesterday.

Koizumi doesn't reply my questions, but instead, seems to think about something.

"Koizumi, what are you thinking right now? Answer me?"

"Ah sorry, suddenly I sensing the same thing as you mention before. A feeling of being watched." He look to left & right, there is no one, not a single person is here, except for us. "That's strange. We may have to ask Nagato-san about this. I want tell you about my theory of ghost, but I'm sure you would not like to hear it."

"I sure is not going to hear any single of your theories. But maybe tomorrow night, I will hear that."

"Okay then."

"By the way, why you bring the pumpkins today? Why don't you bring them tomorrow? Don't they get rotten by tomorrow?"

"Don't worry about it. The pumpkins can last until the day after tomorrow, they are one of high quality pumpkins in world. I get all of that for free from my fellow espers."

"I see...That's why you bring it today."

"It's make things easier when you finished your work early."

With that, we finished our talk, and then we heard Asahina-san saying, "You can come in now." and we open the door and enter the room. Koizumi start recommend some new games to me, I don't even mind, at least I already bored with these same game in the room.

Oh yeah, when I closed the door after entering the room, I think I see something, maybe someone passing by at this hallway. Wait, is it my imagination, or there is something that passing by?

Asahina-san just done brewing tea & give cups of tea to Koizumi, me, & lastly Nagato. We playing a new board game that Koizumi brought today & a few minutes later, Haruhi arrived. She start to open the computer & searching for something in the internet, I think. What else she would do with the computer instead of searching some mysterious events in internet or checking our official website?

A few minutes later, Haruhi excitedly saying something that's really insane.

"Hey guys, I got a great idea for tomorrow!"