Chapter 1

"Morning, sir."

"Morning, Mayumi. Is S/n up yet?"

"Yes, sir. He's having breakfast."

"Good. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

M/n straightened his tie as he looked himself over in the mirror once more before heading to the dining room where S/n was. "Papa!"

A smile sprouted on his face. He walked over to S/n. "Morning, Champ", he greeted, ruffling his hair before sitting down. "Did you sleep well?"

S/n nodded happily. One of the maids set down a plate in front of M/n along with a cup of freshly brewed coffee. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, sir."

"Papa?"

"Hmm?", M/n hummed, turning his gaze to him.

"Are you gonna come home late again?"

M/n looked at S/n, his smile faltering a little. "I don't know, S/n."

"Oh...okay..."

S/n lowered his head, picking at his food with his chopsticks. "Tell you what, why don't we make a deal?"

"Deal?"

Now, M/n had S/n's full attention. "I'm going to try and come home early today. If I don't, I have to take two days off of work and spend them with you. Deal?"

S/n smiled widely, nodding his head. "But, you have to take me for ice cream! You promised!"

"Alright. If I come early today, I'll take you out for ice cream. If not, we can go wherever you want on my two days off."

"Deal!"

"Good. Now, hurry and finish your breakfast."

--

"Bye, S/n!"

"Bye, Papa!"

"Behave for Mayumi!"

"I will!"

M/n waved to S/n, who stood beside one of the maids, before getting into his car. 

[Here's your chance to pick one. If you don't like these, you can imagine a different car/colors. I got an expensive taste in cars, I know]

[#1]

[#2]

[#2]