your comments keep me alive ily 😔❤️

/////

Okay, neither Benji or Jey Jey called each other again for a week. Not because they disliked each other or weren't interested, oh no, no, no—
They were in love—

"Syd, what the hell are you doing."

Benji waddled in his boxers and blue sweatshirt back to the screen, tired and grumpy.

"Benji Krol, I'm narrating your life," Syd grinned and laid back in his chair. "It is up to you to write the chapters and contact your damn boyfriend."

"Syd-" Benji groaned. The video glitched and paused with his mouth open and eyes closed, moaning. Syd snorted,

"Don't bullshit me, Krol, I know a gay when I smell one."

"We've never met in real life."

"IRRELEVANT," Syd stated with his finger up in the air.

"Then what's your point, Sydney."

"—My point," he grinned. "Is that you are a homosexual. And that this boy— this—" Syd scrolled through his messages to find a picture of Jorge and held it up to the camera, "—is your soulmate."

"Have- have you been on anything recently? Weed? Coke?" Benji's eyes narrowed but his cheeks were pink, "Wrongivitus?"

"Clever, Benji," Syd said. "10/10 name. Hey, I gotta go, but seriously," Syd stopped before pressing the end call button and looked into the camera sternly, "Whether you're straight, bi, gay, whatever— don't let this kid go. He seems really cool and something tells me that he could use a person like you."

Benji looked down, his face flushed with color but his mouth in a stubborn pout. "Thanks, Syd. See you."

"Love ya, Benj," Syd blew a kiss and hung up. Benji stares at the "recent calls" list on his screen with Jorge's and a banana emoji next to it. And he smiled. Because Syd was right about one thing; Jorge was special, and he would do his best to keep him around.

Besides,

he did like him. Just a little.

/////

SHORT CHAPTER AFTER A MONTH+ I KNOW, I'M SORRY, YA'LL DESERVE ALL THE LOVE
BUT I'M GONNA BE MORE ACTIVE NOW THAT I'M IN THE SWING OF SCHOOL

ILY SM 💕💕♥️🍆👺