CH. 02 - Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

ERZA'S POV
I'm one of the most powerful mage in the world. I'm brave. I fear no one. But that was before Y/N came into my life.

I don't know why, but when it comes to her, I feel vulnerable. I'm afraid. Sometime anxious. I can't bring myself to say what I feel about her. Just.. Why am I like this?

I sighed then proceeded to head outside to start my morning training.

YOUR POV
It's a wonderful morning to train and exercise myself so I head to the forest.

It's 5:00 o'clock in the morning when I started training. Hmm. Currently, it's 6:30 A.M and I'm already exhausted.

I sat on nearby tree, closed my eyes and just relax. Then I sensed someone's aura heading here, it's Erza - my hero, my strength, my love.

I heard footstep coming near me but didn't bother to open my eyes. I want to know what Erza will do.

ERZA'S POV
When I arrived in the forest, I didn't expect to see an angel. Yes, I saw an angel sitting while sleeping beneath the tree.

I walked closer to her and sit in front of her. I took a closer look on her face. She's really pretty. I didn't know how long I stared at her. But I can't help it. I love her, I just love staring at her. She's so beautiful. She looks like an angel.

'Y/N, you're so beautiful. I wish to take you on a date, but I don't have the courage to do that. I want to confess my love for you. I want to hold you, hug you, kiss you and touch you.' I looked at her lips. Lips that looks so kissable, making me wonder how will it taste like against mine.

I licked my lips unconsciously. Then suddenly I felt something soft on my lips. It was her lips. Those kissable lips I loved to taste. And it tastes very sweet. 'What?!'

Y/N pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I'd love it if you'd take me on a date." She said. My eyes became wide from what I heard.

"Wh-what? Did I heard you right?" I asked as if I misheard her.

"Erza, I like you too." She said while staring lovingly in my eyes.

'I could get lost in those eyes...' I paused. 'Did she said she likes me?'

"What?!" That's all came out from my lips.

"Oh Erza, don't you have any words you speak than what?" She laughed.

'Ah. Her laugh is so cute.'

"You voice out your thoughts, Erza, that's why."

"Oh. I thought I heard you wrong. Didn't I?"

I can't believe it. I'm embarrass right now.

And then again without a warning she kissed me, slowly and passionately. This time I know I didn't misheard what she said.

"I think I heard you right."

"Yes, of course."

I pulled and hugged her. She melted in my arms. 'How I love this girl in my arms.'

"I love you, Y/N."

"I know."

Shocked; one word to describe my expression.

"How?"

"Erza, I'm not dense. I know you like me, no, you love me. But it made me sad because it took you so long to confess. What a coward you are. Are you really that 'Titania' they always talk about?" She smirked, teasing me.

"Hmm. Sorry about that. Am I that obvious?"

"Yes, you are. How come you didn't notice? You only treat me like this, like a princess. You always protect me. You take care of me. You always make sure I'm safe. Sometimes it's really annoying like my Mom, you know." She laughed. I pinched her cheeks.

"Ouch babe! You're mean!"

"I'm not, you are. Seriously, I'm so happy you feel the same way."

"Well of course! Who wouldn't fell for a gentle, kind, powerful, and protective woman like you?" She winked. 'Oh my.'

"Oh my God! Are you blushing, Erza?"

"No!"

"You're so cute."

"No, you are."

"Oh come on!"

She tackled me and this time I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer as I deepened the kiss. She moaned a little in my mouth which I really love. 'It turned me on so much.'

I proceeded to lick her lips, asking for an entrance which she gladly accepted. I explored her mouth leaving an untouched area which made her breathless. 'Hmm. Sweet.'

I love exploring her mouth. I wonder how will it feel to touch her. Especially when our bodies naked. What I just thought?! I'm becoming a pervert. Sorry, my angel. But you're just too hard to resist.

Severel minutes later, we both pulled away from the lack of air. We stared at each other's eyes lovingly like there's no other people in this world. Then she smiled and hugged me again.

"I really am in love with you Erza."

"So do I."

THEND. (Short for THE END coz I'm lazy. 🤣)

A/N:
Guys, feel free to comment and suggest what story you would like to be in this book. I'm looking forward to write more of yuri one shots, so please guys help me! 😁 Thank you! And please vote too so I know if I should continue this book. Arigatou again!