CH. 07 - Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!)

A/N:
Hi guys! Just to let you know, you can still request stories or pairings I should write for the future chapters. You can comment here or leave me a message. Thanks!

YOUR POV
I've been a top student since I was a kid so I have no problem when it comes to academics. But I always get bored. I needed to do something that'll contribute students and school. That's why I decided to join the student council when in 8th grade then I've elected as a president in 9th grade.

Being a president is always busy but these past few days I've been very busy. Our teachers gave me so much paper works. That's why I couldn't spend time with my Palmtop Tiger.

Yes, I am dating the Palmtop Tiger, Aisaka Taiga. A cute and innocent petite on the outside but as wild as a tiger on the inside, if you know what I mean.

She is a tsun-tsun too which I really adore. I love it when she blushes whenever I tease her or call her 'love'. She always blushes like a tomato whenever I call her that.

Ughh. I miss her already. I wonder what she's doing right now. Maybe she keeps on sighing and getting bored in class. The image of her trying to listen and getting bored in class is just so cute.

 The image of her trying to listen and getting bored in class is just so cute

TAIGA'S POV
I'm so boooreddd. It's that baka's fault I get bored these past few days. All she does is paper works. Ughh. I hate her. Why doesn't she marry those papers? She should be here with me. I have nothing to do! (A/N: Listen to your teacher you tiger! XD)

*SOUND OF THE BELL*

Oh yes! Thank God school is over. I gotta go see her. I missed her so much.

I ran fast to the student council room because I didn't see her this morning. I missed her beautiful face.

I've arrived in student council room when I found her sleeping. Aww, my President is exhausted. How lame. That's why I didn't agree her to join this student council. All it'll do is exhaust and stress her beautiful face.

I walked to her and look at her face closely. She's very beautiful. I traveled my eyes to hers and to her beautiful eyelashes then to her lips. I missed those lips. I need to taste it. I don't know what it tastes like since forever.

I slowly moved my face closely to her not wanting to wake her up because it'll be embarrassing when she found out I steal a kiss from her which I never usually do. But don't misinterpret me. I always love her lips and want to kiss her all the time but she always teases me when I initiate a kiss cause she is a baka. She is my baka though. ( >///<)

My lips and her touch. Sooo sweet. It lasted for a minute. Ohh I really love these lips. It's all mine, right? (A/N: Oh Tiger, of course it's yours. XD)

When I pulled away I keep my eyes focus on her lips that's when she speaks. Oh damn!

"How does it taste this time?"