CH. 18 - Asuna Yuuki (SAO)

A/N:
Heeeyyyyy! I'm bacckkk! For nowww. Hmm. Well, honestly, I have no peace of mind when there are still requested chapters I haven't finished yet. And so, I wanted to finish those before I totally begone. Haha! This was requested by Cerialkillerueueue : Asuna x Fem! Rejected Reader. Deymmm! Why you do this to us? Haha! Just kidding. But here it goes! Enjoyyy!

YOUR POV
Tonight is the night  will confess my feelings to Asuna. I honestly am so nervous. I don't know what might happen. I don't want to mess up. But I have a good feeling about this. I don't know, but the way she acts toward me I know she likes me too. Right?

I am on my way to meet Kirito. I don't know why he want to meet somewhere private. I have no clue. Is he going to..? No, Y/N. Don't think about that. Don't.

But somehow, I might.. I might have an idea of what he wanted us to talk about. Hopefully, it's not about that. I can't... I don't know if... Ughhh! Stupid brain! Stop overthinking things, Y/N!

I've arrived at the place. I look around and see Kirito on one of the tables far from the entrance.

Is he... Are we hiding from something? Or someone?

I approach him carefully. I lean in, change my voice, and whisper to him, "Now that I've found you, I won't let you go." And I grab his shoulder.

He stands up abruptly, face frowning and stance to fight, but his frown faded when he realizes it's just me.

"Y/N! That's not funny!" He sighs while he sits.

"Soo. What do you want to talk about?"

I cut him off before he speaks.

"Wait. Before that. Are you hiding from something or someone?"

"Yeah. About that. That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh? Why? Have you done something illegal? You will ask for my help and drag me down with you?"

"Y/N, do I look like someone who will do something illegal?"

"Hmm. On the second thought, yes. A little." I said while laughing.

He sighs. "Y/N, okay stop messing with me. You know I'm not like that."

"Okay, okay. So what now?"

"It's true that I've been hiding from someone."

"Oh, I know! You molested someone, aren't you?"

"Y/N.." He glares at me.

"Fine, sorry sorry. Go on."

"You remember (name)?"

"Yes, what about her? Is she the one you mol-"

Before I can finish speaking he covers my mouth.

"Will you please stop already?"

"Sorry, sorry that was my last."

"Good."

"She confessed to me."

"Really?!"

"Yes, and I'm not happy about it."

"Why? She's an amazing, powerful, and cute girl."

"If you see her like that then why don't you date her?"

"Are you kidding me?! I hav-" I stop.

"You what? You have what?" He's staring at me intently, waiting for me to finish the sentence.