CH. 12 - Karin Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)

YOUR POV
I'm Y/N from Y/T (Your town). I've kicked out from my town and seek to find a place where I can freely fight and show my skills as a ninja.

Why? Because in our town being a ninja means being a monster. They see ninja as a threat that can destroy the town any time they wanted.

That's why I've searched for a group to belong to and somehow find a famous one called "Akatsuki".

I don't know what's their purpose but that is why I need to join and seek answer for myself.

~After a month
(A/N: Sorry. Your Au-chan is lazy. 🤣)

I am heading to hideout because I want to check on Karin and Sasuke if they've successfully finish the mission.

After some minutes, I've arrived at the hideout and go in and see a terrible scenario. A painful one.. for me.

Karin has bite marks all over her body and she's in a bad shape.

That stupid Sasuke overdid it again. Damn him!

I quickly went to Karin to check on her.

"H-hey Karin! You look bad. Are you okay?" I asked her as I looked on her closely. But her eyes focused on the person I hate the most. The one who made her like this, Sasuke.

I can't take it anymore. I honestly have no match for Sasuke but I'd rather be hurt and die than do nothing to protect my love.

"Hey Sasuke!" I shouted at him.

From his seat he looks up at me. And just looks at me with his usual emotionless face.

"What?" He coldly said.

I was about to speak when he stands up and comes to us. He comes to Karin which made her light up. Ouch.

"Just one more bite and I'm fine."

"Okay Sasuke."

Before I could stop him he already bit Karin.

"Ahhhh!"

"One more, Karin."

That's it!

I pushed him off and he glared at me.