Primal Arceus

Arceus. The 'God' of Pokemon. It looked down at the world it 'created'. By controlling Dialga, it managed to 'change' history. Now, everyone believes that Arceus is the 'True God' of Pokemon and was responsible for creating this entire universe.

As it continued to look, it noticed something. It saw a little girl and her Alolan Vulpix playing. A smirk grew on its face as it continued to watch. "Kill her." Arceus commanded as it turned to Darkrai. 

"But-" Darkrai tried to reason with Arceus. But Arceus wouldn't hear any of it.

"KILL HER!" Arceus commanded once again, enraged by Darkrai disrespecting it. It prepared a Hyper Beam, about to hit Darkrai.

"...Yes, master." Darkrai said, defeated as it disappeared into the shadows. 

'Perfect...' The 'God' thought. 'After she dies, I'll go down there and defeat Darkrai, and everyone will thank me.'

Arceus suddenly felt a small wave of energy coming towards him. It used Protect and protected itself from harm. 'What a pesky Pokemon...'

"The job is done, master."

"Perfect."

Arceus descended down to the Earth, going to the place of where the little girl. The Alolan Vulpix was there, crying as it tried to wake the girl up. Arceus turned to Darkrai and started its facade.

"What have you done!" Arceus shouted as it used Judgement on Darkrai. Darkrai immediately disappeared after that attack. The witnesses all cheered for Arceus.

"It did it! It got rid of that demon Pokemon!"

"The true power of a God!"

"Amazing! Arceus is truly our saviour!"

Arceus smirked again as it returned to the Hall of Origin. As it reached there, it sensed yet another wave of energy, this one much more strong and powerful than the last. 'So its using its power huh...Well two can play it that game.'

Arceus teleported a Crystal Piece to itself and absorbed the energy within it. It changed shape as more energy grew in its body.

"I beat you once, and I'll do it again."

The Primal Pokémonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें