Primal Dialga

As soon as the two Pokemon left, Primal Dialga thought to itself about the things that happened for the past few weeks. 'I can't believe I was so careless to have fallen to the dark side! Luckily those two came here and saved me and the world...They have a bright future ahead of them.'

"So you escaped huh..."

"Who are you?!" Primal Dialga demanded as it turned around, only to see that no one else was there. Suddenly, it felt a presence behind him and charged up his Roar Of Time. "Answer!" it roared loudly.

Behind it, was a Darkrai. "Were you the one who turned me?!"

"Yes. But please listen to my explanation." Dialga calmed down. "In an alternate dimension, Arceus isn't the true god." Dialga gasped. "Giratina is...I mean was. After Arceus and Giratina battled for the throne, Arceus won and banished Giratina to the Distortion World, making everyone believe that it was the true god."

Dialga was shocked at what Darkrai had just said. "How do I know you're not lying?" Dialga asked Darkrai. "Here." Darkrai created a small orb between its hands, as it showed Dialga what it had experience.

"I don't believe it..."

"I know it might seem hard to believe, but trust me, the Arceus in my world is not the same as yours. That is why I need your help."

"My help?"

"Yes. The reason I transformed you to the dark side is so you can become a Primal, just like Arceus and Giratina. I'm sorry I made you evil, but it was the only thing I could think of. So please, can you help me to give Giratina its rightful place?" Darkrai asked as it looked at Dialga.

"If the world needs me, its my job as the God of Time to make things right."

"Then let's get going."

A.N. I know this isn't the real reason why Darkrai did it, but I decided to change it a little to fit the story. Thanks to @JustBluePanda for helping out! Peace~! ~Speedy