Primal Kyogre

In another cave, not too far from the last, layed yet another pokemon. But unlike the previous one, this one was a different shape. It looked more like a whale than a giant bipedal dinosaur. It lied lifelessly in a giant pool of crystal clear water. There was a hole in the ceiling of the cave. Light shone from it as it reflected onto the water. The water shined brilliantly under the bright sunlight.

Suddenly, a loud roar could be heard in the distance. The pokemon started moving a little, the stone around it breaking. It revealed a gigantic blue pokemon with yellow eyes. It floated on the water for a while, not moving. It just stayed there, as if waiting for something to happen.

As if on cue, another loud roar could be heard, this one louder than the last. The pokemon, after hearing the cry, dived into the water beneath it. It went deep under the water as it swam swiftly in it. The sea pokemon living in the water, sensing the power within this pokemon, made way for it to pass.

It continued swimming until it saw a faint blue glow somewhere in the depts of the sea. It swam towards it as the light became brighter and brighter. After reaching the source, it touched the orb laying there on the seabed. This triggered something which started to transform it. After the transformation was completed, its skin turned from blue to a much darker shade of it. There were also markings on its body, and two lightning bolts on each side of its fins. The Blue Orb with an alpha symbol on it disappeared after the legendary Sea Basin pokemon, Kyogre. Primal Kyogre, as powerful as ever, made its way to the surface, prepared for the battle that awaited it.